The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use?

What tracking tool do you use?

• Total voters
If you're a mobile marketer, you should check out clickBakers. It is a hosted tracker with a focus on accurate mobile traffic identification and flexible segmentation. The platform was designed with a primary goal to easily optimize & maximize mobile traffic performance.

I use BeMob tracker. Comparing to other trackers, free and unlimited access to this tracker is not limited by 30-days trial period, which I consider to be very comfortable feature

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, please redirect me if needed.
My Q is: from someone who has experience working with AdsBridge and FunnelFlux (or you are simply a seasoned marketer and can give advice) what would be the meaningfull differences beetween those two trackers - for a newbie - what's easier to use and am I loosing on anything if I go with one over the other?

At the moment I'm thinking AdsBridge since it's more available for newbie to start with (30days free and monthly plan very doable even if I am not making any money I could pay for that - since I do have a job, yeah;) ) vs. FunnelFlux (no trial?, 99$/mo. + hosting it not that doable for me at the moment if I'm not profitable BUT seams very sophisticated and powerfull and easy to run with...). Help!

Another one - how much hassle is it to move campaigns from one tracker to another?

Thanks a million!

Last edited:
Don't know if this is the right place to ask, please redirect me if needed.
My Q is: from someone who has experience working with AdsBridge and FunnelFlux (or you are simply a seasoned marketer and can give advice) what would be the meaningfull differences beetween those two trackers - for a newbie - what's easier to use and am I loosing on anything if I go with one over the other?

At the moment I'm thinking AdsBridge since it's more available for newbie to start with (30days free and monthly plan very doable even if I am not making any money I could pay for that - since I do have a job, yeah;) ) vs. FunnelFlux (no trial?, 99$/mo. + hosting it not that doable for me at the moment if I'm not profitable BUT seams very sophisticated and powerfull and easy to run with...). Help!

Another one - how much hassle is it to move campaigns from one tracker to another?

Thanks a million!
On of the most meaningful differences would be that funnel flux is self-hosted, while AdsBridge is not. As for specific features, I cannot speak on behalf of funnel flux. Adsbridge offers a 30-day free trial, and many different pricing packages (starting at 29$/month). We have great customer support too. We have a landing page creator integrated into our platform too :) Feel free to PM me here anytime!:)
-Zach

On of the most meaningful differences would be that funnel flux is self-hosted, while AdsBridge is not. As for specific features, I cannot speak on behalf of funnel flux. Adsbridge offers a 30-day free trial, and many different pricing packages (starting at 29$/month). We have great customer support too. We have a landing page creator integrated into our platform too :) Feel free to PM me here anytime!:)
-Zach

Zach thank you for the clarification :) Will get into tracking soon so I'll get back to you.

If you're monetizing mobile, check out clickBakers. It has all the features of an affiliate tracker with the highest accuracy of mobile traffic tracking and targeting. If you run carrier billing offers, you'd especially appreciate the regularly updated IP ranges that significantly improve an efficiency of carrier targeting.

Contact me for an extended free trial. Monthly plans starting at $19 for 100K clicks.

To those of you using AdsBridge, how's their landing page tool? Compared to Dreamweaver/Muse? Can you build great web and mobile landing pages? Everything loads fast?

Anyone using Voluum/Thrive and a separate landing page software such as Dreamweaver?

MI
Back