The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Voluum traffic source variables help.

AOMG

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I recently made my first $100 with MaxBounty so I decided to take this further and use Voluum to scale it.

So I followed the tutorials on how to set up the campaign, traffic source, click id, etc.. But for some reasons, my variables aren't showing up after 3 days of getting traffic.

If anyone with experience and have a few minutes to give me some advice, it would really help me.. Thank you and have a great Memorial Day!

Hi,

We are unlikely to help you with Voluum, but if you would consider RedTrack.io as tracking solution of choice we can provide you on-boarding help including initial traffic source / affiliate network set-up help.

We have a free plan with 50,000 events/month - so no additional cost until you see it works. Just register an account and ping support to schedule on-boading session. Please refer to this post in the request.

Hey everyone,

I recently made my first $100 with MaxBounty so I decided to take this further and use Voluum to scale it.

So I followed the tutorials on how to set up the campaign, traffic source, click id, etc.. But for some reasons, my variables aren't showing up after 3 days of getting traffic.

If anyone with experience and have a few minutes to give me some advice, it would really help me.. Thank you and have a great Memorial Day!
Hey AOMG, i will recommend you to check out other traffic sources, maybe you can merge a spy-tool to your campaign, to help you out targeting the right traffic source for your offer? you should also try to work with those, they are really helpful that way.

Hey guys thank you for your offers but I've figured it out. Took me 3 hours of playing around with it to realized that I can view it under the report screen. Lol silly me. @Patrick3333, I find Bing to be the most profitable for me at the moment so I want to focus on doing a consistent $200/Day before switching over to Facebook. Thank you for you advice! I will look into spy-tool merge. I don't think I heard of it before it definitely sound interesting.

you are welcome buddy, i'm happy this was able to help, if you need my help on anything, let me know, i could suggest you some good spy-tools that will be great and cheap for you to start with.

banners
Back