The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Viral Marketing Techniques...

xy7durga

Hi Everybody,

The idea of viral marketing is that it is free and spreads quickly.

Following are the Viral Marketing Options...
  1. Putting links in your signature
  2. Sending out Press Releases
  3. Handing out Business Cards everywhere
  4. Sending E-mails to everyone you know and asking them to forward to people they know
  5. Sending links via IM.

Please add any other forms of Viral Marketing Techniques, if missed any...

You're right in that the idea is to send out information freely but I must say that some of your techniques seem a bit pushy for my taste. But, that's just my opinion.

Here are some more ideas:
  • Write an E book and give it away and let others give it away too. Use it to get exposure to your site.
  • Write informative articles and submit them to article directories. Other webmasters can use your content on their own sites with the link to your site included.
  • Offer your advice freely with no strings attached. Help a newbie just because. It builds reputation and chractor as a leader.
  • Post your 2 cents on other people's blogs.
  • Make helpful videos and share them on free video sharing sites. How to videos are great viral marketing tools.

Those are just a few I thought of off the top of my head. If your way works though, keep doing what you're doing and I mean that with the utmost respect.

Be a leader and your ideas will become very viral. What is the #1 thing that all leaders do every day? They learn. Leaders are never satisfied that they know all there is to know, there's always more and leaders have a way of finding it.

Sheree

Hi Sheree-

[*]Write informative articles and submit them to article directories. Other webmasters can use your content on their own sites with the link to your site included....
[/LIST]

Sheree

Thanks for your suggestions. One question regarding article submission? Wouldn't my site be penalized for duplicate content if I have other sites with the same article?

The main thing you wanna do is do research on you market for whatever product you are promoting and look out for trends. We all can remember the frenzy that comes around certain holidays. You can also research what are the hot products. What type of products is my market looking for.

Proper Research is very valuable when you are promoting. If you do this, if will help to ensure some success because you will know what method to best promote your product. All methods are not ideal for all products. For example, I have a friend that promotes weight loss products so what she did was. When she lost weight, people asked what she did. This gave her a prime opportunity to promote her product. So she makes money from referrals. However, if you are promoting an internet marketing product. you want to make sure that see what people in the internet marketing world are looking for. So the moral of the story is to do proper research to find out what method is better. hope this helps...;)

banners
Back