The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Vijay From India

Could anyone please guide me the ways how to get traffic (paid + organic) ?

• Guidance about Organic traffic

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Guidance about paid traffic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vvk01061993

affiliate
Hi Friends,

I am newly joined this forum. I think this is the best forum i never see before for answering user queries.

I knew about Amazon affiliate program recently. I just started. I have created one website, but I stuck in advertising the product in website.

Hi, Vijay and welcome to AffiliateFix! So glad you like the forum! :)

We have a number of Amazon affiliates here. I'm sure you'll spot them as you dive into reading threads and posts.

This is actually an introduction thread, where you tell us a bit about yourself. Re your specific traffic question, you will get a detailed answer by starting a thread in the appropriate forum. More experienced members will be able to offer you advice. They wouldn't look for your question here.

Anytime you need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Vijay!

Hi Friends,

I am newly joined this forum. I think this is the best forum i never see before for answering user queries.

I knew about Amazon affiliate program recently. I just started. I have created one website, but I stuck in advertising the product in website.

Hi @vvk01061993 , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Where are you stuck?

Do yo have the website built?

Have you selected the code from Amazon to add to the pages of your site?

It would be for you to post your questions in the Newbie Helpdesk .You will get more responses there and also perhaps in the General Affiliate Marketing Forum.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi Friends..

i am new to Affiliate Marketing. I just recently brought One host along with domain (digishoppy.com). And join as an affiliate in Amazone.
But i am stuck at how to build website in very attractively by using Wordpress with Amazone products.
i research one thing (Woozone Plugin), which have 90 days cookies. By using this we can directly load products into our website, And i bought this plugin.

Could you guide me how to build website very attractively, and suggest is there any nice theme available ?

Your suggestion is very appreciable.

welcome with us this is a great forum to learn affiliate with a loot of content specific in affiliate niche :)
I saw your vedioes. Its very useful for me. Can you tell me how to build a e-commerce website of Amazone products. I am a affiliate of Amazone. I bought a theme but when i imported products. The website (digishoppy.com) looks not good. Your suggestion for this is very appreciable. I am waiting for your reply.

banners
Back