The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Video Tutorials vs eBooks?

Scott_McGregor1

affiliate
Since venturing into the world of internet marketing i have purchased my fair share of Ebooks.
Personally i am not a huge fan of reading pages and pages of info. But im loving these step-by-step video tutorials im learning so much from...
I think video tutorials are by far the best and easiest way to learn more quickly and easily without the time and hassle of ready ebooks over and over!
Are you having more success with video tutorial systems over Ebooks? They seem to be coming a lot more popular in the internet marketing niche!
What are your thoughts?

I'm a fan of both.

Videos do make the initial learning 100% easier. Its much easier to understand certain steps when you watch someone else do the steps.

E-Books benefits are that it is 100 times easier to reference certain topics or areas of concern later on with a bookmark.

Videos simply cannot go into detail on every subject, every time. They can, but if they run too long they lose thier Umph. Some things are easier to replicate (like html coding) if the information is sitting right in front of you.

E-books cannot physically show you how to do things, or the results. They can show you the numbers, and can walk you through with text.

I'm a fan of both.

Videos do make the initial learning 100% easier. Its much easier to understand certain steps when you watch someone else do the steps.

E-Books benefits are that it is 100 times easier to reference certain topics or areas of concern later on with a bookmark.

Videos simply cannot go into detail on every subject, every time. They can, but if they run too long they lose thier Umph. Some things are easier to replicate (like html coding) if the information is sitting right in front of you.

E-books cannot physically show you how to do things, or the results. They can show you the numbers, and can walk you through with text.

Yea have to agree with you on that

eBooks can include images, though, and people with slower internet connections may have difficulty viewing videos.

Also, for me it partly depends on the subject matter. I think most of the time the printed word is easier for me to digest and understand but the format of eBooks can be irritating at times.

Why not offer both?

eBooks can include images, though, and people with slower internet connections may have difficulty viewing videos.

Also, for me it partly depends on the subject matter. I think most of the time the printed word is easier for me to digest and understand but the format of eBooks can be irritating at times.

Why not offer both?

Many people that create videos forget that not all internet connections are fast.

It is great when someone offers you the choice of watching the video or reading the ebook.

I have found that many times the "how to" videos have a little bit different information to them than the ebook because sometimes when they are being recorded things come up that the person recording didn't count on. Many times this is more helpful information.

MI
Back