The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Video Hosting Required

J

Jeennor

I have a client who need video hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know Hostplay.com offers nice hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
Have you ever used its video hosting services?

I have a client who need video hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know Hostplay.com offers nice hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
Have you ever used its video hosting services?

I haven't used HostPlay, but I have used Sprout. Sprout is pretty good, Vimeo is good too.

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then Hostplay.com is the host to use. Their support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket.

Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

Think that VPS will work fine for your needs.

I have done a search and found nice discounts on Hostplay.com hosting solutions:
Get a 20% Lifetime Discount on Any Semi-Dedicated Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF20HP
Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP
Get a 5% Lifetime Discount on Any Dedicated Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF5HP
I believe this web hosting is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

I can give my vote for hostplay.com and their hosting services.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

MI
Back