The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Video Ad Using Google

Billblast

Hello All,

For those of you that have run video ad campaigns with Google and those who are currently running video ad campaigns with Google, can someone tell me why it takes so long for Google to approve campaigns?

My current campaign is eligible but it's been days since that happened and has not yet been approved...

They typically take a day or two. I've had a couple that took three days, but that wasn't recently. I think it is typical to take a day or two, at least that has been my experience.

2 or 3 business days Monday - Friday
The way big-tech is cutting payrolls and Google's lack of transparency --Google could be cutting back weekend hours maybe also?

They typically take a day or two. I've had a couple that took three days, but that wasn't recently. I think it is typical to take a day or two, at least that has been my experience.
There must be something seriously wrong with how I set up the campaign because it's been eligible since 11/5 with no impressions or ad spend. I've even spoken to Google ad support and he stated that the campaign was set up correctly with no issues and he suggested that I change the target CPA amount. I did what he suggested and still no action...

I'm thinking I should just start a new campaign and see if that works...

Do you what I could do to check to see what flag/s that is setting off Google's algo? I've created 3 campaigns with different settings and neither of them is showing any policy issues or recommendations by Google. I've even changed the image on my landing page and still not 1 single impression in either campaign. I'm so lost...

I did and replied if we can get to the bottom of this i will reply here without any URL revealing info (sanitized for privacy) . We need to clarify the funnel concept and it's path ...

banners
Back