The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Verified Members Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjorno20

affiliate
The administrators of affiliatefix (Oliver Kenyon) displaying bullying tactics when I contacted them over the disappearing Dojo. When I asked why I can't find the Dojo or access the tools, instead of just admitting that they misplaced my membership and neglected to give me a verified badge, and can I email them my receipt, instead went on in a thread about how I had low post counts and went on to describe exactly what my posts were from the first day (only 4, I admit over 3 years), casting doubt as to the veracity of my claim to Dojo membership, which I considered to be unpleasant and even unprofessional, and I said so in my reply, which was subsequently deleted by the admins(probably Oliver himself). In private emails since(which I have in screenshots) I mentioned just refunding me, since the correspondences have left a sour taste in my mouth.Oliver said he would refund and I gave him my paypal account #since that time I have gotten no refund or access to the verified forum. I am on facebook mastermind groups with members of this forum and appreciate very little the lack of respect afforded me on this matter. I actually expect this post to also be deleted.

The administrators of affiliatefix (Oliver Kenyon) displaying bullying tactics when I contacted them over the disappearing Dojo. When I asked why I can't find the Dojo or access the tools, instead of just admitting that they misplaced my membership and neglected to give me a verified badge, and can I email them my receipt, instead went on in a thread about how I had low post counts and went on to describe exactly what my posts were from the first day (only 4, I admit over 3 years), casting doubt as to the veracity of my claim to Dojo membership, which I considered to be unpleasant and even unprofessional, and I said so in my reply, which was subsequently deleted by the admins(probably Oliver himself). In private emails since(which I have in screenshots) I mentioned just refunding me, since the correspondences have left a sour taste in my mouth.Oliver said he would refund and I gave him my paypal account #since that time I have gotten no refund or access to the verified forum. I am on facebook mastermind groups with members of this forum and appreciate very little the lack of respect afforded me on this matter. I actually expect this post to also be deleted.

This is not how things are done and I can assure you that there is nobody in this community that will find this easy to believe. It's simple, do you have a receipt? If so, then you only have had to provide it. It was purchased through ClickBank. They will have a copy. Show it to me and I'll get you verified.

What's more, Oliver ignores no one, NOT EVER! I've been here for a very long time and I have seen him bend over backwards to help anyone and everyone.

There is something very unlikely and very suspicious about your claims.

I've contacted Oliver to address this himself. I am very certain of his honesty!

My mistake and apologies to Oliver, as I went to reply to your response, I realize that it was you TJ that felt the need to share my post counts as if some kind evidence of your doubts to my Dojo membership claims, as this screenshot of your post shows. And here is a screenshot of my receipt from clickbank, of which there is already a copy in the email I sent your support twice.
sed1.jpg
proof.jpg

My mistake and apologies to Oliver, as I went to reply to your response, I realize that it was you TJ that felt the need to share my post counts as if some kind evidence of your doubts to my Dojo membership claims, as this screenshot of your post shows. And here is a screenshot of my receipt from clickbank, of which there is already a copy in the email I sent your support twice.View attachment 7794 View attachment 7796

@bjorno20 - TJ won't be back here until tomorrow but he'll handle this for you, no worries.

Your going to leave me in TJ's hands, OK. My prediction: More drama

I don't think so. You've provided your receipt as asked, right? :) Besides, he and Oliver are the only ones that can handle this side of things.

My mistake and apologies to Oliver, as I went to reply to your response, I realize that it was you TJ that felt the need to share my post counts as if some kind evidence of your doubts to my Dojo membership claims, as this screenshot of your post shows. And here is a screenshot of my receipt from clickbank, of which there is already a copy in the email I sent your support twice.

Your going to leave me in TJ's hands, OK. My prediction: More drama

Quit with the posturing and rudeness. You didn't follow my instructions in my response to PM me so I could get something done for you. Instead, you decided flame Oliver, Me, and this community.

My point with the post count was to point out that I found it highly unlikely it would take you 3 years to decide you are supposed to be in the Dojo and weren't. In addition, I could find no evidence that you were in the Dojo anywhere in the system.

As well, your receipt says you purchased the Dojo November 28 2015, yet when I first responded to you, it showed you had not been in the forums since April 18th 2014. How do you explain this? I find it very hard to believe that you managed to purchase the Dojo without coming to our site in order to initiate your purchase. How do you explain your receipt saying you purchased in November 2015 when you hadn't been on the forum at all between April 2014 and November 2016?

I simply do not believe the evidence points to your having a legitimate receipt in your name and with your email. We'll trace your receipt and confirm your original email to see if there is something to your story, but your dates on the site and the date on the receipt do not match up.

If you want help, I have offered twice now, and you still can't be civil.

I need the email you originally signed up with. We will compare the dates, the email, and trace the receipt. Send the original email you signed up to AffiliateFix with to me by PM. DO NOT POST IT HERE!

Last edited:
So, to sum it up. You refuse to follow my instructions (again) and simply want to complain and be dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.