The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Using Twitter to drive traffic.

Im still waiting to see if its working for my site. Im so so about it as i am still figuring out most of it but i have seen and read others having good success with twitter

I use it many different ways. Not only to promote, but I use a tool that enables me to track Tweets with certain keywords and sends me an hourly report.

I track and follow people who are talking about the niches of my web sites. It's not only a great way to make contacts, but a lot of times they mention something that provides me a great idea for more web site content.

I use it many different ways. Not only to promote, but I use a tool that enables me to track Tweets with certain keywords and sends me an hourly report.

I track and follow people who are talking about the niches of my web sites. It's not only a great way to make contacts, but a lot of times they mention something that provides me a great idea for more web site content.

Thats exactly what I was going to say. I not only use it to promote the things on my site, but I use it to see what I might be missing for my site by following others in the same line as mine. I think its a lot more effective then FB and much easier to follow.

Yeah twitter is one of the best and effective way to make friends related to your niche...And also don't promote your site directly just focus on followers and observe their activities...Then just leave a comment about your status of your business, even the people don't know about you will follow you if your writing style is smart and original....

There seems to be alot of buzz about twitter being the next big thing.
How are you using Twitter to benefit your site?

Twitter has really been hot. And there also been massive Twitter apps to drive thousand of followers in a short time. Almost all people promoting business seems to be at it.

MI
Back