The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Using services like SBI vs. free/cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxley

affiliate
Now that summer is over and the kids are going back to school :D , I think I'm ready to start "something" in this field. I've been researching and reading, which can be overwhelming because there is so much info.

I don't have thousands to put into this, but I have enough money to invest. But I want to make sure I spend it wisely. I have built websites using Yahoo's Sitebuilder and it's really cheap and easy. Plus, I know there are free options as well. But what about SBI? I've seen their promo's and it seems like the added cost would be justified since I'm new to all this.

Is using a service like SBI a better option if you can afford to pay a higher price?

thanks

SBI is tops

Hi there Loxley

I'm not going to post MY affiliate link for SBI here, so you will know this is sincere. SBI is tops, BUT... only if you work it. You must follow the 10 day action plan to the letter, and keep at it. I promise you, you will not regret it.

SBI is the ONLY solution, that lets you focus on building a successful business, and take away the pain of struggling with all the technical stuff.

I highly recommend it as the best option available, and hope you will go ahead and make the investment. It will the best investment you have ever made.

Regards

Louise

P.S I have two SBI sites, if you join, look for me in the forum. :)

SBI is the best investment you could make. Very true. I absolutely love it, it's a lot of fun and, if you take it like any serious business, you're sure to make some good money.

Find a niche that you really enjoy and work it for all it's worth!;)

Hi superfamilyfun,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks so much for sharing your feedback about SBI.
We hope you'll jump into some of our other discussions too. :)

loxley, SBI one of the only products I recommend in my affiliate resources section and I really believe in it based on the feedback I get from affiliates. But since I don't have a reason to personally use it I'm glad these guys weighed in with their personal experience.

Thanks Tony!

Starting Out the Gate The Right Way is Key

Hello Loxley,

Ken Evoy's Site Build It! is certainly one of the best online web designing services out there. Of course, I highly recommend it. I too have researched it and read most of Ken's free eBooks--certainly a guy that over delivers like me.

I plan on buying SBI! in the near future but I'm working in steps. There is so much to learn and you should consider the following:

I want to open your mind to some of things I've already researched, while trying to work in steps. Hopefully, this will give you some insight and want to explore all options. Decide which step you should partake in first.

Before you purchase SBI!, remember you must pay $299.00 per year per site you build. And you already know that hosting costs is already included. With two sites you are ruffly paying around $600.00 per year. But suppose you wanted to build many quick 1-5 page minisite to sell affiliate products to earn quick monthly income.

Although hosting may not be included (it can be cheap), this is another option to consider making income--quick building minisites. Now if you already have your own product or service to promote, you should go with SBI!. It's great for for that and for newbies, as well as the skilled marketer who don't want to do the technical work. And you also know SBI! includes all the tools need to market your site.

On the other hand, if you wanted a site up and running quickly, minisites are best.

Now here are some questions for you...

1. How are your Internet marketing skills?
2. Did you research eBay yet?
3. Do you know that you don't necessarily need a website to make money?
4. Do you understand affiliate programs and niche marketing?
5. Are you considering a mentor such as Key Evoy?
6. Do you have your own product or know what [in deman] products/services to sell?
7. Are you familiar with the best programs with different approaches to making money online?
8. Do you know who's the best copywriter on the Net today that can help you?
9. Have joined any expert marketer's newletter yet?

These were some of the questions I had to address and find answers. And believe me when I say this... the bottom-line is finding a proven successful system, a formula if you will, for each component of Internet marketing and website building that absolutely makes what you are trying to do work.

Learning Internet marketing the right way is key and vital to ones success, if building wealth is the desired goal.

Personally, I want the overall knowledge and skills to tap into the Internet's total marketplace. This includes making money from PPC search engines such as Googles, MSN and Yahoo!, as well as eBay's marketplace. I have found, researched and purchased some software tools and eBooks to make all of this happen.

So my suggestion to you is keep researching. But remember there are many experts in their chosen field, which you must find. Each of their products are specifically designed to help you advance your home-based Internet business to another level.

For instance, you may want to search who has the best eBay website store. eBay or another merchant? Who sells the best keyword tool for your type of marketing? Who's the best copywriter you can learn from to help you write your sales copy?. Who has the best Internet marketing course that will help you gain the necessary skills quickly? Choosing your experts wisely or brain trust if you will, only enhances your skills to maximize the profits from the Internet's giant marketplace, worldwide.

And remember, automation, learning conversation rates, clickthrough, ROI, etc are essential to ones business. It all boils down to scientific methods and formulas that have made many people successful. That's why you should find a few experts in their chosen field to put all of this together.

In conclusion, definitely go with SBI! if you are going to build a larger site. Go with minisites to build quick easy affiliate sites and to make quick monthly residual incomes. Find the best Internet marketing course and know your experts. The ones that have made millions and created quite a buzz over the Internet.

If all of this seems overwhelming, then again just stick with SBI! - grow and learn from Ken. Afterwords, branch out... there's a lot to learn.

thanks

Thanks for the info. I think it's a great point that SBI may not be great for minisites. That makes sense to me.

I've had a really long weekend including many Girl Scouts and soccer games :eek: , but I'm going to really review your suggestions on Monday.

Thanks again,

Loxley

Thanks Loxley for asking, & Byron for answering

Loxley I'm so glad you asked that question because Byron took a lot of time and detail in answering you ---and, in doing so, he very adequately covered some issues I've been trying to get a handle on as well as answered several questions for which I'd been trying for some time to find solid answers. Thank you both! Made MY day!!! :)

I am not a user of SBI but Byrons post was quite informative.

I would personally recommend getting a hosting account from hostgator.

Hostgator offers unlimited sites, subdomains, addon domains & email accounts for less than 6 months of SBI & comes with its own sitebuilder & fantastico, Fantastico auto installs blogs, forums, CMS sites & more.

If it is a purpose built site builder you are after then xsite pro is by far the best i have found for affiliate sites. (not for stores)

It seems with SBI you are paying for a program about which i cannot comment but it does appear very expensive.

?

I just visited the site. Awesome, but right now, it appears that Hostgator is compatible only with Linux operating systems. Appears their services (hopefully) may be offered soon to Windows. Is that correct?
:confused:

I just visited the site. Awesome, but right now, it appears that Hostgator is compatible only with Linux operating systems. Appears their services (hopefully) may be offered soon to Windows. Is that correct?
:confused:

The reference is to their servers not to your PC.

I am not a Techie either & don't know the pro's & cons of Linux servers over Windows servers maybe someone else can advise you of that. Other than to say you don't need to worry if you have a PC or Mac

I have been using Hostgator for 4 years now without any problems. They have very good 24hour service as well if you want to know more try the live chat.

You will soon need more than 1 domain so i would recommend the baby plan.

Good Luck Online
Simon

That is one flaming review!

I would guess that guy had a bad experiance with the service

However i agree with you Rob get a hosting account & install wordpress to learn your way around, you can always branch out from there.

AWESOME

I am not a Techie either & don't know the pro's & cons of Linux servers over Windows servers maybe someone else can advise you of that. Other than to say you don't need to worry if you have a PC or Mac

I have been using Hostgator for 4 years now without any problems. They have very good 24hour service as well if you want to know more try the live chat.

Good Luck Online
Simon

THANKS! You gave me EXACTLY the answer I needed--bless you:)

That is one flaming review!

I would guess that guy had a bad experiance with the service

However i agree with you Rob get a hosting account & install wordpress to learn your way around, you can always branch out from there.

I don't think he's used it.

I think it's more likely he's like me. He took 2 hours out of his day to learn to use a free system that powers 2% of the internet and has more plugins and themes than any paid software possibly could.

As such, he just does not get people who would pay for a less powerful piece of software.

It's like giving away Ferraris and everyone insists on buying Datsuns.

Awesome

Good Luck Online
Simon

Hi again! There surely is a "lot" there. I spent a couple of hours there, just looking around, clicking and reading and testing; in some circles, sometimes referred to as, "tire-kicking." :D

I was very impressed with the site. I agree with your recommendation of the baby plan. Thanks for steering me. If you are an affiliate for them, please let me know how to go through your link when I'm prepared to begin. Thanks for your well wishes, and the very best of success to you in everything!

Good night all.

Hi again! There surely is a "lot" there. I spent a couple of hours there, just looking around, clicking and reading and testing; in some circles, sometimes referred to as, "tire-kicking." :D

I was very impressed with the site. I agree with your recommendation of the baby plan. Thanks for steering me. If you are an affiliate for them, please let me know how to go through your link when I'm prepared to begin. Thanks for your well wishes, and the very best of success to you in everything!

Good night all.

Thank you very much for the offer

You have a PM

LOL!

An alternative point of view, which frankly I think is important.

Don't click on this link if you are easily offended, but I think the point this guy makes is sound.

Site Build It Review Or SBI Review What Ever! | Make Money Online

The simple alternative is to spend 90 minutes learning how to install wordpress and add themes and plugins.

I'm GLAD you put that link up and GLAD I clicked on it to see what was being said. I had been looking at SBI and seriously considering purchasing it because it appeared to be very easy to get a website set up. 300.00 a year is a lot for me at this time, but I had just about made up my mind to go that route. When I visited the link to the video of the man speaking about SBI and learned that it appears that sub-domain capability is not a part of the SBI package, and a person would need to purchase SBI packages at 300.00 for each additional site they needed, that made up my mind VERY fast! Now if I'm wrong in my understanding of this as being how SBI is, somebody please correct me.

I'm not very good with technical stuff so I'd need something fairly easy and this is why I'd been toying around with the idea of SBI while I continued looking for a cheaper alternative. I went to the Word Press site and looked at their set up instructions and it appears so difficult just trying to understand what to do to get it set up correctly, more than 90 minutes just to try to understand the directions, but for the people who aren't technically challenged, it's a much, much better alternative than paying 300.00 a year!

This is an EXCELLENT forum full of excellent, very knowledgeable people and I appreciate all the comments, articles, instructions, and helps that are posted here and, of course, for the wonderful people who've made this site possible, my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to you. The best part is, not only is it free, it's also very value packed and user-friendly! Members of this forum are kind enough to show respect for each other here, and that's very important, especially for new aspiring internet marketers.

Not speaking about anyone here, but I get really tired of reading these bogus reviews from people who have never used SBI! and never even taken the time to investigate it thoroughly. That guy is a joke. Sorry, but it's true. I especially love how this guy continues to call SBI users names.

A real profressional in action. / sarcasm off

Simple fact: if you've never used it, you can't provide a review.

I am not only a SBI! user of over 3 years and have 2 successful sites of my own, but I am also a SiteSell Advisor. I know SBI! from all aspects and I can't think of a more honorable company to work with and for than SiteSell. The results have been nothing short of amazing.

SBI! goes way beyond being an online website building, hosting solution in that the SBI! system actually provides and delivers a fool-proof, step-by-step guide that shows how to build a successful business ? period!

The world of technology can be overwhelming, and the true magic of the SBI! operating system is that IT delivers all the technology and allows you to focus on developing the core content for your business.

I have found it extremely heart-warming to have developed so many ?long distance? relationships with folks whom I have had the privilege to help get their start with SBI!. The stories, testimonials, reviews and successes are what make it all worthwhile and meaningful for me.

To see someone start from nothing and build a successful business that is sustainable is in many ways similar to what we as parents experience as our children grow and succeed in their endeavors.

The SBI! program delivers a turnkey step-by-step process that, when followed, will deliver your business with meaningful and measurable results. You will get TRAFFIC that will convert into leads and sales results. When I say "WHEN FOLLOWED", I am referring to the SBI! Action Guide (which comes as part of the SBI! purchase) ? because this is in fact the secret ? the pre-requisite to your success. Following the SBI! Action Guide is critical. There are no shortcuts for this. It must be done.

Remember in school when you would get a tough assignment, something long and arduous, something you didn?t want to do? Well, frankly, some folks find the Action Guide to be like that. What?s my answer to those people - Well ? Tough! Sometimes you have to push through things that you are not going to like, to get the results you want. SBI! IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK program. Let?s face it ? there are no miracle diets ? no silver bullets ? just hard work that will deliver great results with a system that assists you each step of the way.

I am no rocket scientist. I am not a university graduate. However, I worked hard and got through the Action Guide and have built my 2 sites sites. I have also provided thousands of people with meaningful advise and guidance that has delivered real, measurable sales results (which at the end of the day is the most important thing.)

Personally, I'd pay much more attention to the words of someone who is "in the know" than someone who is trying to get some cheap and easy traffic that will fizzle out in a couple days by saying Site Build It is a scam.

That's just me, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back