The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using services like SBI vs. free/cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, they obviously do not understand it.

Maybe they should try talking to Linda, who promotes it herself...or Allan Gardyne....or any of the other big names in Internet Marketing. I guess they're all in on the "scam?"

Or call the 30+ colleges around the world that teach it in their classrooms and ask why they're teaching something so "shady." Penn State and the Citadel Military Academy come to mind.

I've used it with fabulous results. That's all. Nothing to argue about.

My answer to the opposing views in this thread is simply everyone is different and has different needs.

For newbies that learn better or achieve goals better with a 'system' and support I think SBI is a great solution. I admit, I've never used SBI but I still believe based on everything I know about it, (like longevity and years of loyal followers) that it's a great solution for certain types of people.

Once you learn something that serves you well and come to rely on it you become very loyal like Tony and tons of other SBI users.

For newbies that would rather be more do-it-yourselfers or who don't want to spend the money for something like SBI I think there are lots of other solutions that work.

I think it's easy for an old pro like Rob to say that WP is more powerful and flexible, and I agree with him technically. Ultimately I think WP is probably the best way to go, BUT is it for everyone?

I still think for SOME NEWBIES like the ones I mentioned above, a 'system' like SBI is sometimes a better solution.

So I say each to his own… and more power to those who succeed with either solution!

I am sure, as Linda says, that SBI does everything it claims. Never said it didn't. It's just you can do exactly the same thing (or better) for free.

Sounds like a good close to me.

I do have to say, though, that I've been a web designer for 12 years and then found SBI in 2006. A newbie I am not. ;) I've done all the site building stuff the hard way. It's not enjoyable and more work than it's worth.

I'd just much rather enjoy the success of my sites without all the technical hassle.

A brief scan of those "universities" shows mostly, they aren't actually "universities" but community colleges and vocational centers.

Hell, I could sign up to teach basket weaving at TafeSA (one of their top 10 "universities"). I even considered giving a course for TAFENSW last year in web development (in which I could have taught bloody FrontPage if I wanted to).

And anyway, "appeal to authority" is an argumentative fallacy. Who uses SBI is irrelevant to issue of exactly how worthless it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back