The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Using Same Blog But Offering Different Affiliate Links

King Conga

Hey Gang,

I hope this is the right sub-forum for this topic. I pondered quite awhile. Anyhoo, I'm blogging about fundamental musical skills (voice, piano, drums) that don't mention any particular product until the very end. It's really just the old "Give-a-decent-quality-free-sample-to-get-the-sale" to show my credibility, and gain their trust. I'm merely providing some universal knowledge that's helpful, and authentic. There's NO COPY/PASTING from other sites or blogs. In fact, this is off the top of MY head of 50 yrs of hard-won knowledge. COMPLETELY on the up and up. However, I have affiliate links to several products, which differ a little bit. One is a vocal coaching course that's a proven success. Another is for a piano course. But, I'm thinking if I wanted to tag a final paragraph in the blog about "Hey, you might want to augment your skill set, or it might be more fun if you bought this, where I would insert a different affiliate link. So, my genuine purpose is nothing more than a car dealership offering free ice cream on a hot summer day. My only hesitancy is if I just plan to have 6 blogs, but 10 affiliate links is there going to be a possible apprehensiveness on the part of the reader that I'm trying to pull a fast one? I don't know why I'm thinking such a thing, because I'm REALLY not doing ANYTHING unethical AT ALL.

I think this is being honest about it
Credibility is everything --that's why I (that's just me) take most reviews with a grain of salt as I assume there is some ulterior motive usually.
The exception would be a relative comparison between different makers of some product that seem genuine. I might show appreciation by buying from a referral link (depends really).

Amazon requires a disclaimer to be present and the FTC regulations require plain disclosure of the 'speakers' interest. Nothing is illegal until you get caught (lawyers' famous last words).

Short tl;dr multiple ads are obviously in a commercial interest

Some work in progress ...
1648685733603.png

Are you talking about a recommendation with a link?
If it's a product you have used and you get no remuneration there is no FTC issues (I am assuming you are in the USA?)

is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and it’s partner websites. Other advertising and their links are also placed for compensation to

Thanks Graybeard. I'm posting another question re: which comes first? A great authoritative, easy reading blog, then extracting keywds. OR building a blog around keywords THEN writing it?

Many affiliates post ID way too early
but I dont post with affiliate links
better to get indexed & ranked
then update with useful links slowly over time

I think this is being honest about it
Credibility is everything --that's why I (that's just me) take most reviews with a grain of salt as I assume there is some ulterior motive usually.
The exception would be a relative comparison between different makers of some product that seem genuine. I might show appreciation by buying from a referral link (depends really).

Amazon requires a disclaimer to be present and the FTC regulations require plain disclosure of the 'speakers' interest. Nothing is illegal until you get caught (lawyers' famous last words).

Short tl;dr multiple ads are obviously in a commercial interest

Some work in progress ...
View attachment 23978
Are you talking about a recommendation with a link?
If it's a product you have used and you get no remuneration there is no FTC issues (I am assuming you are in the USA?)
It's not a review blog, so that issue doesn't apply.

Videos get the message across
better than text or images or audio
in the fture most posts will include some video
--> or they will be video & include some text!

Videos get the message across

Everything points to video and/or animation for the future. Gear up everyone, be prepared by getting on it now!

I've recently started interviewing and screening video talent for my content sites. I do have vids and animations provided by charter companies and destination companies, but it's time to add the personal elements of the sites own presentations.

Everything points to video and/or animation for the future. Gear up everyone, be prepared by getting on it now!

I've recently started interviewing and screening video talent for my content sites. I do have vids and animations provided by charter companies and destination companies, but it's time to add the personal elements of the sites own presentations.
Agreed, but if I HATE hearing my voice, aren't there services that can take my script and reproduce it REALISTICLY?

Agreed, but if I HATE hearing my voice, aren't there services that can take my script and reproduce it REALISTICLY?

Loads of them, but what you may want to first consider is having some discussions with freelancers that you can build a relationship with that have a strong reputation for producing the content you seek.

Is AI video software there yet?
--> realistic & affordable?

Is AI video software there yet?
--> realistic & affordable?

AI video software by itself does not exist. Adobe does have some learning capacities in its Sensei, an AI and machine learning technology. In video games, AI is used to generate responsive, adaptive or intelligent behaviors primarily in non-player characters and this has actually been around (in a simpler form) since the late nineties'. I had several 3D graphics applications back then and managed to get my hands on them from a friend working at Industrial Light & Magic (George Lucas). I had to buy a custom 8 processor motherboard from them for $3300 (1996) that required a ridiculous amount of RAM for the day.

AI will get there, but it will be a while before we have these AI solutions for video in our industry.

Here is a good option for some of what we do. Viddyoze

Last edited:
Well i dont understand wery well your thread .The think its you can use a variety of products in your niche and the products must be related to your niche blog .But you cannot sell for example iphones on a back pain blog for example .People will be confused and they will not like that ,the products that you sell need to be in the niche you are writing

banners
Back