The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Using PowerPoint as a Method of Vlogging

King Conga

Hey Gang,

I've heard all the buzz for so long about using YouTube for traffic, and I hate to miss out on that opportunity. So, I was wondering, since I'm pretty knowledgeable, and handy with PowerPoint, and clones thereof, how effective would it be if I created presentations based right out of my pre-existing blogs? I could animate them. I could use AI for my voice to hide my southern accent. I'm a very skilled digital editing musician, so I could use YT's very own free music beds, etc., etc. What am I missing here?
Thanks,
KC

Power point is a series of frames (or slides, static images and text) not moving video per se. Sort of boring.

However, many youtubes I watch are desktop screen captures and power point type images might be an improvement in quality --depends on what you are presenting I suppose.

Thanks Pal. My music blogs. I'd send you a link to one, but I don't want to get dinged here. So, they're not really stories, but concepts. A few lists (that could be automated). According to Medium, my longest one takes 8 mins for their AI voice to read.

banners
Back