The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using AdsBridge to track multiple ofers on multi-lander

kris79

First of all I don't know if this is even possible.
Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this.

The general idea: instead of having 1 landing page, have 2 in sequence, one after another.

Example:
Visitor lands on Lander #1 with 1 offer (for example lead gen offer)
then after performing lead gen the visitor is redirected to Lander #2 with another but closely related offer, e.g. CPS from Clickbank or other CPA offer.

I know that adsBrdige has multi offer CTA links to put on 1 landing, looking like this:
Code:
                            <a href="javascript:void(0)"
        onclick="window.open(decodeURIComponent(
        window.location.href.substr(
        window.location.href.lastIndexOf('aref=')+5) + '&multi_offer=1/2/3'),
        '_self');">
        </a>
but would it work to just have those cta links divided onto few landing pages, each landing page with its own cta link?

Maybe @Alex_O99 can help me :)

im actually very interested in this as well however slightly different.

If I have a javascript alert window how to I input this.

How for example do I put this offer on the following:
window.location.href = "URL.com";

If i were to use voluum, I would put "http://track.tutorial.com/click1" however with adsbridge the javascript screws any other scripts &/or doesnt work.

any pointers?

Maybe @Alex_O99 can help me :)

Yes, you can do that with AdsBridge :)

As far as I got, your user flow will look like:
Traffic source -> lander1 -> lander2 -> offer

In order to track with such user flow you need to set two campaigns.
2nd campaign: set traffic source, lander2 and your actual offer as an offer for that lander.
1st campaign: set traffic source, lander1 (it's better to create it in AdsBridge if you want to use an opt-in form for leadgen). Create an offer with the URL of the second campaign in it.

But with this flow your visits will be doubled as well. Users will come to the first campaign and then they will come to the second one.

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM me or contact our support if you have any questions!

I wouls second @Alex_O99 , the support is unbelievable! really helpful and super newbie friendly.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! Please keep your questions and feedback coming I'll address everything with pleasure
smile.png

Yes, you can do that with AdsBridge :)

As far as I got, your user flow will look like:
Traffic source -> lander1 -> lander2 -> offer

In order to track with such user flow you need to set two campaigns.
2nd campaign: set traffic source, lander2 and your actual offer as an offer for that lander.
1st campaign: set traffic source, lander1 (it's better to create it in AdsBridge if you want to use an opt-in form for leadgen). Create an offer with the URL of the second campaign in it.

But with this flow your visits will be doubled as well. Users will come to the first campaign and then they will come to the second one.

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM me or contact our support if you have any questions!
Thank you @Alex_O99

I will have to test this setup, but have few more questions:
1. So basically 2 campaigns within Adsbridge, 1st campagn will have all tracking data from traffic source, and 2nd campaing will only have traffic source as my website, since people will get to 2nd campaing from page gated by my optin?
Does it mean that conversion attibusions from 2nd campaing won't be added to specific traffic source tracking data from 1st campaign?
2. Do I have to use some kind of tracking macros for 2nd campaing, like user id, or something to track it?
3. Another scenario, without lead gen on lander 1:
Assuming this: Lander1 with offer #1, and then downsale lander2 with offer #2, when visitor don't want offer 1 he is redirected to downsale page with another offer (both landers on different URLs)
Can I use adsbridge's multi offer function for this, or should I set it up on 2 separate campaigns?

@kris79
Hey there!

1. Both of your campaign will track data from your traffic source, just for your convenience.
Your website? If you mean your actual lander - just set it as a lander in campaign 2.

"Does it mean that conversion attibusions from 2nd campaing won't be added to specific traffic source tracking data from 1st campaign?"

Yes, but it will not happen, if you'll set traffic source in the second campaign.

2. It's up to you. It would be better if you will set the same tokens what you've set in the first campaign

User will pass to your first lander. When he'll click the offer button - he'll be redirected to your second campaign with your actual lander and, then, offer.

You need to set two campaigns for that. That's why i warned you that your visit count will be doubled with such algorithm.

Looking forward to your reply :)
Please contact our support for more detailed information on your specific issue.

Cheers,

Hey guys,

If you have any questions regarding AdsBridge - you can always count on me as I am happy to offer a helping hand :)
Have a great day everyone!

MI
Back