The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

USE EBAY TO GENERATE WEBSITE TRAFFIC

Sarah Weber

Hi,

Everyone is looking for a way to generate targeted website traffic at the lowest possible cost, but it seems that a whole lot of people are overlooking an awesome website marketing tool that is probably already book-marked inside their browser – eBay.

EBay has over 65 million registered users buying, selling and browsing all kinds of products around the clock. Just think, what if we (website owners) had a way to funnel some of that traffic off onto our website? Well, we do, and we can do it relatively cheaply!

The key to accomplishing this is the eBay ‘Me’ page. The eBay Me page is sort of a profile-like page that you setup for your eBay ID. When potential customers look at your auctions, and your ID, they will see a little ‘Me’ icon graphic that links to your Me page. And it’s very important to note: your Me page can link to your website.

Let’s see how this could work with an example. Let’s say you have a website that sells a course on how to make money using Pay-Per-Click (PPC) search engines and you want to get traffic from eBay to this website.

A good way to go about doing this is to create a small report on PPC Advertising that you can market on eBay. This report should contain useful information, but it should also pre-sell your main product – your PPC course on your website. Your PPC report should be something that you’re willing to give away or sell for very little, in the following example, you’ll be selling it for 99 cents.

You then need two more things: an enticing auction advertisement, and an enticing Me page that drives visitors back to your website.

Read full article and find out more about affiliate marketing HERE :) !
Sarah

I have a seller's account on eBay Canada but haven't used it in a long time, so I'm out of the loop but I thought they didn't allow the selling of digital goods anymore. I'll have to give that a look, thanks.

Stоrе RSS Fееd:еBаy оffеrs аn аutоmаtiс RSS Fееd updаtе fоr yоur stоrе. I dоn't knоw muсh аbоut RSS, but I knоw thаt if it's а frее wаy tо gеnеrаtе trаffiс yоu prоbаbly shоuldn't turn it dоwn.

Writе а Blоg:Dоn't writе а blоg аbоut yоur еBаy stоrе, writе а Blоg аbоut а tоpiс thаt intеrеsts yоu аnd hаs tiеs tо yоur еBаy stоrе. If yоu sеll guitаrs, writе hоw-tо guidеs аbоut guitаrs. Еnd еасh blоg submissiоn with yоur signаturе, аnd а link tо yоur еBаy stоrе.

Fоrums:Hаvе yоu еvеr pоstеd in а fоrum? Mоst fоrums аllоw yоu tо аdd yоur оwn signаturе tо еvеry pоst yоu mаkе. Аdd а link tо yоur еBаy stоrе in yоur signаturе аnd gо pоst сrаzy. Just mаkе surе yоu dоn't bесоmе а trоll... оnly pоst if yоu асtuаlly hаvе sоmеthing tо аdd tо thе tоpiс. If yоu just gо аrоund pоsting rаndоm things pеоplе will stаrt tо ignоrе yоur pоsts аnd yоu might gеt bаnnеd аnd hаvе аll yоur pоsts dеlеtеd.

MI
Back