The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

US Real Estate Traffics, any Paying Affiliate Network/programe

Hey,

As the subject implies, I recently got So much real estate lead/traffics and are sure converting.

I did extensive email subscription for a different project which gave me this lead and they are hot.

They are in thousands and they are even coming more.

I want to monetize with high quality, reputable, Dedicated Affiliate Network/programs in Real Estate.

Please leave me messages or PM .

It is urgent plz.

hello @Fapohunda Olufemi John. I am glad that you have something that you can count own. I have not come across a particular network that offer the real estate traffic. I however know that you can work with several parties to be able to lease the traffic to them at a very good fee. I will urge you however to be very careful not to give away the gold that you hold in your hand. Make sure the decision you make on the traffic will sustain you.

hello @Fapohunda Olufemi John. I am glad that you have something that you can count own. I have not come across a particular network that offer the real estate traffic. I however know that you can work with several parties to be able to lease the traffic to them at a very good fee. I will urge you however to be very careful not to give away the gold that you hold in your hand. Make sure the decision you make on the traffic will sustain you.

Very many thanks.
I am sorry I havent replied since. I really appreciate your comments .
Thanks

Hi Fapohunda,
Have you already tried any tracking system? It can help you to simply track and optimize incoming traffic to achieve the most efficient monetization. It depends on your preferences which one you will choice, there are many Free Trial at the market to try.

Hi Fapohunda,
Have you already tried any tracking system? It can help you to simply track and optimize incoming traffic to achieve the most efficient monetization. It depends on your preferences which one you will choice, there are many Free Trial at the market to try.
OK interesting , so what are you advising plz.

Hey,

As the subject implies, I recently got So much real estate lead/traffics and are sure converting.

I did extensive email subscription for a different project which gave me this lead and they are hot.

They are in thousands and they are even coming more.

I want to monetize with high quality, reputable, Dedicated Affiliate Network/programs in Real Estate.

Please leave me messages or PM .

It is urgent plz.

What markets are they? US, or other? What sort of ways are you looking to monetize them? How did you generate these leads?

necroposting <<< good one :D
actually I looked too but if you check the OP stats -- he's still lurking about ;)

Referrals:
Fapohunda Olufemi John was last seen:
Sep 6, 2018

So maybe not a definite waste ...

banners
Back