The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything US Crude Oil is down near $5.00 a Barrel

Graybeard

Oh Noes!!!
upload_2020-4-20_13-14-11.png

No demand, FAKE OPEC deal is dead ...

Love it, it's about time! It has been around that and less in some South American countries for 5 decades!

I just saw on the Canadian news today that it's around $11 a barrel, expected to go down to $10ish very soon. Lowest price since 1986.

I've no doubt that once people are allowed to go out to work again, that'll shoot back up.

Wow, I know that I was only listening with half an ear when I heard the $11/10 before but boy, did I miss the most important part - ours is negative, too.

View attachment 16327

Upside is, people are very much enjoying the much, much cheaper gas prices. Assuming they go out to get it.

View attachment 16328

That is not what will happen here ...
Oil producers will have to pay out to what were buyers or default.
Gasoline costs the price of the refining costs + governmental taxes for it's sale to the end users --even if the crude oil was "free".
I can't see gasoline or diesel priced below cost.
I can see possible shortages until the demand for the product increases.

I can't see gasoline or diesel priced below cost.

I'm sure you're probably right about that. Besides, we do not want oil companies to go bankrupt, we need them.

I can see possible shortages until the demand for the product increases.

That's how they'll get the prices back up, I imagine. "Shortages" reminds of when people lined up to fill up, so many years ago, forget which decade - 70s? 80s?

Both --but they were manipulations of the OPEC cartel --financial criminals --under color of authority ...
Most likely scenario is: When the current inventory begins to deplete the oil price will find it's market (or manipulative) levels.

I think the cost of production in the US and Canada of shale or tar sands crude oil is around $42USD maybe less now?

Market went up a bit after Trump threatens to *shoot down* Iranian *flying* gunboats harassing US Navy ships ...
(@_@) Back in the day when I sold oil well working-shares (LLP) an old pro told me: There is no such thing as a 'straight' oil deal (meaning they are all crooked to some degree).
upload_2020-4-23_9-3-12.png

MI
Back