The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Uploading Niche Articles

ToniB88

I?ve written up a nice article on my niche. It?s not junk, but really something that would help people who want good solid info about my niche market. Anyway to automate the process of submitting my article to different places? Not even sure what I?d search for on google.

Thanks,
ToniB88

Try a google search for ?Article Submitter?. You may also want to search ?Article Marketing?. Look into ?spinning? your article. Which means to basically re-write it so it doesn?t look like the same article posted all over the place.

Here are a few listed around?
Submit Jedi, Jet Spinner, Article Submitter Platinum, Instant Article Submitter, Article Submitter Wizard, Easy Article Submitter, Quick Article Submitter, Article Submitter Pro

Anthony DeVinno

Hey guys one of our 5 Star "pros" really recommends this one and wrote up lots of info about it.

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/article-marketing/15851-article-post-robot-review.html">Article Post Robot Review</a>

Plus check out our Article Marketing Forum for a ton about article writing, the best directories, submitting and auto submitting.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

MI
Back