The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Unsaturated PPD/CPA niche, autopilot

SocialNetworkMarketing

affiliate
Hi everyone!

I'd like to offer you a somewhat unique niche for your CPA/PPD campaigns.
The niche is completely unsaturated, and cannot even get saturated at all, as you're getting fresh content over and over again.

As a little bonus, I'm including two simple landing pages in the archive (one for PPD and one for CPA).
These are designed within a few minutes each, and are included as a bonus for beginners who don't know how to create a landing page.
Advanced users can modify them completely, or simply not use them, if they've got better alternatives.
Short .txt tutorials are also included for both landing pages.

Please keep in mind that I am not offering any support regarding landing pages - those are included only as a free bonus, the product being sold here is the niche.

The price for the niche is negotiable, however, I will not just give it out for a few bucks.
If you're interested, shoot me up with an email at cyaxhf (at) gmail.com.
In case the forum doesn't allow this type of sales, I'd like to be notified instead of getting my thread deleted, and I'll disclose full info in the thread.

Now here's the part that will most probably disappoint some of you guys.
I am not accepting PayPal purchases under any circumstances, as it's not supported in my country and I've got no way to unlimit it once it gets limited (and we all know it will, sooner or later).
That's why I am only accepting LibertyReserve, Payza, and Skrill as payment options.

One review copy will be given to a trustworthy member of the forum, Admin or a Mod.

Received.

This is basically a small pack of two niches, with landing pages and instructions on how to set them up on your own domains.

Id like to see abit more on how to generate the traffic, but it's definitely worth a look if the price is right.

Traffic generating is no mystery here, with a niche like this it's enough to post on a few Facebook fanpages a few times and upload a short video on Youtube with a backlink in the description, then post that same video on those fanpages.
Additionally, leaving backlinks on blogs and forums (posts or signatures) is an extra.

Open for sales everyone, feel free to email me if you're interested.

MI
Back