The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Want to Sell my Health Niche Website

paulfitzpatrick1

affiliate
Hello People,

I have a health niche website which I want to sell...The domain is 3 months old but the website is fully built with around 50k word content...The website is having 50 unique articles of 600-700 words and 18+ detailed product review of the products in that niche.. (AMAZON AFFILIATION) I have not checked the rankings nor GA..Selling because I am not getting enough time to promote the website as my main business is ecommerce....The website is having lot of potential and the niche is very trendy...I am just asking $600 which I have invested in designing the website and content..Interested peeps can PM me...

Thankyou

Hello People,

I have a health niche website which I want to sell...The domain is 3 months old but the website is fully built with around 50k word content...The website is having 50 unique articles of 600-700 words and 18+ detailed product review of the products in that niche.. (AMAZON AFFILIATION) I have not checked the rankings nor GA..Selling because I am not getting enough time to promote the website as my main business is ecommerce....The website is having lot of potential and the niche is very trendy...I am just asking $600 which I have invested in designing the website and content..Interested peeps can PM me...

Thankyou
kindly share the website in PM

banners
Back