The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UKWW Blog..

KingPin36

Over the next coming weeks our UKWW Blog will be getting new, fresh information on everything from Hosting to SEM. It really will be a good resource of information.

For our first post, UKWW member tb987 has written an excellent post on Accessibility which can be found here

Thank you to tb for writing this excellent article.

If anyone else wishes to contribute please do not hesitate to contact myself or Temi.

KP

Looking good mate, and great article however when i click on the link im getting a virus warning from you wp-stat file ?

I took a screen shot

ukww.JPG

Yeah I get a warning from my security software too. I thought it was just me so I never paid attention. I'll let Temi know and get it sorted.

Thanks for pointing it out RW.

KP

I will get our webmaster to look into this today. Zoli this point this out last week, we upgraded, that seem not to have fixed the problem, we will look at it again.

Thanks

Adam,
I was informed this problem is fixed. Will you kindly visit the blog again and let me know if the problem is still there?

Thanks

Looking good mate, and great article however when i click on the link im getting a virus warning from you wp-stat file ?

I took a screen shot

ukww.JPG

MI
Back