The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

UK Mobile phone resellers?

S

SkinnerW

Hey guys,

Anyone is reselling mobile phones from Sagem?

I believe it's UK company and they do not sell in US. My daughter (she is in Russia) is bagging me to get her a new phone that some of her friends has and all I know it's Sagem brand name.

Please let me know if someone can get me a good price on one of those and ship from UK to Moscow. I will get all details and model number as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Thanks Temi,

If you can check your guys for this model: "my700x funky" ("funky" is the cover she likes)

They don't have it on the site you linked to and on the Sagem site is cost about 143 Pounds. I just need to make sure the phone is unlocked and will work in Russia.

What is the voltage you use in UK 110 or 220volts?

Skinner, the voltage in UK is 220-240. I think the best way to go about it is to find the exact phone, model etc etc and order it directly.
I have a felling they will probably refuse do deliver outside EU, then just send me the link, I will order it for you, it will be delivered to me and I will then post it to you. If you buy the phone without a contact, I think it comes ulocked.

BTW, we have a new member who joined a few days ago, he run a phone shop, send him a PM and see if he can do you a deal of some sort of he sell the mode you are after Webmaster Forums UK SEO SEM Webmaster Community Forum - View Profile: phonehouse

banners
Back