The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling UK Loan Decline Data.

Backoftheclass

affiliate
Evening all, I'm new here (first post!),

I am looking to sell my loan decline data, most off it is payday subprime have tried a few companies in the past and just haven't found someone who is:

A, Reliable.
B, Actually pays you when they say they will.

I'm up for chatting about anything from a straight CPL to a RevShare agreement please feel free to PM me if it's of interest.

Forgot to say as well currently we are working with volumes between 4000 - 7000 leads a day although this can fluctuate a little.

P.S. if I have posted in the wrong place or said something I'm not meant to then sorry!

Evening all, I'm new here (first post!),

I am looking to sell my loan decline data, most off it is payday subprime have tried a few companies in the past and just haven't found someone who is:

A, Reliable.
B, Actually pays you when they say they will.

I'm up for chatting about anything from a straight CPL to a RevShare agreement please feel free to PM me if it's of interest.

Forgot to say as well currently we are working with volumes between 4000 - 7000 leads a day although this can fluctuate a little.

P.S. if I have posted in the wrong place or said something I'm not meant to then sorry!

How much are you looking for ?

Hi Backoftheclass

I'd be intrested in chatting with you about this. We have some 'poor credit loans' websites in the UK, so not sure if your data is relevent.

I guess if its payday decline data then it may not be relevent as we would probably decline as well.

Though I guess its worth at least having a conversation?

Not quite sure how to PM on this site?

Cheers

Jon

I'm interested in purchasing loan decline data - though I'd prefer consolidation loans I will look at pay day.

joshuawilliamnattrass @ gmail dot com

MI
Back