The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

UA guy switching to affiliate marketing

doubleclick

affiliate
Hey there!

I'm a newbie affiliate marketer.

For the past five years or so, I've been driving installs for mobile (games and utilities) and desktop apps (AV and browser extensions). I've deployed a fair bit across different networks.

I've made many millions for corporations and thought it would be nice to try and at least make many thousands for myself. lol

Last month I was given the opportunity to quit my job with a sweet exit package and, instead of looking for another job, I decided to focus mainly on affiliate marketing and do some consulting on the side to make sure I keep myself afloat.

Up until last month, I had zero experience with affiliate marketing on the affiliate side (I've worked with affiliate networks as an advertiser). I'm hoping that my experience with ad buying, analytics, etc will prove useful.

I'm basically here to learn. :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Loads to learn and loads of great members here to help you along the way!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Hiya, @doubleclick and welcome to AffiliateFix! Nice that you have the opportunity and means to dive all-in. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back