The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Twitter or Facebook

Twitter and Facebook both platforms are good for website promotion, but promotion method is different for both.

Both are good for website promotion. But if you want to generate leads as per my opinion Facebook best ona and for brand awareness Twitter is more powerful.

It is almost like the debate "Which came first: Egg or Chicken?" Facebook and twitter both have significant number of users. They both are popular and effective for website promotion. Though Facebook has the largest number of users, you can not say it is the best to promote a website. So, I would choose both.

I think twitter and facebook are same to promote your website. But you can identify where your visitor wait for your content and which one is best for your targeted location.

I made use of Facebook because i believe it has more visitors online daily than that of twitter. In addition one can get targeted traffic by buying ads in terms of country and niche unlike twitter. i have tried it out and it worked for my page, i now get likes continuously on a daily basis.

I think it depends on your target market interest.
What people do on FB is different on Twitter.
The best way to know is to test them both.

Why not use them both?

The most important question is, where does your target audience hang out? That's where you want to put most of your time and effort.

Me, I prefer Twitter. Both because there are quite a lot of people I want there, plus I know how to use it. :D

We use both but there's definitely a difference in the traction depending on the niche. Some niches we definitely have a bigger audience on facebook, while others we see better traction on twitter.

If you are looking to choose just one then more information will really help people make some informed and informative replies for you. Things like what niche you might be targeting, what your target audience is, what exactly your website is about as well as any other important information will greatly help you to get the answers that might best suit your needs.

What works for one person and their website/s will not always work for all websites. I have gotten better results using Twitter for promotions but I also use Facebook and some others depending on who I am looking to attract.

If you are looking for ease of use then Twitter is a good choice as it's simple and to the point but again, it will depend on many factors. ;)

banners
Back