The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Tutorial] How To Rank Niche Sites and Videos In Google.

Franklin Hatchett

Hey guys, Was supposed to do this a while ago but didn't have much time. Finally got around to it.

Update: you can now buy powerful links like this off mt network. You can check them out here.

Before I start if you want a more detailed version of this then feel free to visit my article: Powerful Backlink Structure With Insane High PR Backlinks I don't feel it's necessary to write 1600 words again haha;)

I make a lot of small websites each week and I don't have the man power or money to go all out on SEO to rank tons of sites so I use this method and it works. It works on ranking Youtube videos is well.

This guide is about off-page SEO you should already have your on-page SEO in place. SEO basically consists of building some sort of backlink structure to your website to show Google that you mean something. Without a backlink structure you're nothing to Google.... or you might get lucky.

Typical link building strategy is tiered link building. You have a main site and you build tier 1 links to that main site then tier 2 and 3 etc, much like this.

• Niche/Money – Main website
  • Tier 1 – A site like a free web 2.0 blog linked to your main site
  • Tier 2 – More links linking to your web 2.0 that links to you money site
  • Tier 3 – Even more links linking to the links that link to your web 2.0.

What I do is buy Tier 1 high PA web2.0s that already have links going to them. This eliminates me having to build up a ton of links. I also use social signals to my main site.

This is my structure.
eDYdmVf.png

Rankings from my best site so far from this.
eXwNkF1.png

This is what I would usually have to do to build up authority and links to my main site.
UjI76YM.png

If you looked at the picture you will see that the usual way takes time.

Social Signals

So do social signals have much power, Yeah.. and a lot of it is well.
eZSpGbL.png

This part is pretty straight forward. Use services like Buy Social Signals | Real Signals from Real People | Only $10 to drop feed a package to your site.

Using Tumblrs

This part is pretty easy just find some Tumblrs to buy. You can use Fiverr: The marketplace for creative & professional services or I know a few forums but I'm not sure if I can link them here. You want to buy at least 10, what we are doing is really just building a mini private blog network.

Once you have them you need to have some sort of VPN. You need to clear browser history and change IP between logins or you will leave a footprint for Google. The reason I use Tumblrs for the bulk of it is because Tumblr is designed for images, you don't need to put much up for Google to take notice.

Once signed in upload an avatar to the profile if it doesn't have one. Then start the magic. Simply upload an image with a short description and link out to your site. Also link out to a website with authority that's related to your nice. (not your competitor). Could be a Wiki page etc. Add in some tags.
dvMAabW.png

As you can see from the picture I've linked to a site called flippa where domains are sold. I only link to other sites on about 60-70% of my Tumblrs. That's it, rinse and repeat but only do up to 4 Tumblrs per day per site.

ALWAYS mix up the anchor text, Google won't tolerate spamming. In the example above I linked out with a naked URL.

This is how I do my anchor text. Mix it up, Percentages and stats don't matter just mix it up.
  • Naked URL – Like in above image
  • Brand name – Online Dimes
  • Keyword – Whatever your keyword is
  • Others – “click here” “this site” etc

Adding a Weebly

I then add 1 or 2 Weebly 2.0s for extra juice. When you buy your Tumblrs ask if they have any Weebly's. This works just like the Tumblr but you need to use 2 articles with a minimum of 400 words long.

I buy my articles for $4 per 500 words at websites like Elance.

Once signed up to Weebly drop the first article but don't add your website link just yet. Add an outbound link to a related site like with the Tumblr's. Leave it for about 4 days then come back and put up the 2nd article. In this article you will link out to your website. You can also add an outbound link in the second one is well. Add an image to both articles.
HNch1KX.png

Using Pinterest

You don't have to do this, but I do it anyways because it's free and it gives me no-follow links. Don't get caught up in do-follow links, if Googles sees a site with 100% do follow links and no diversity it will bitch slap it right off the rankings. It's called the churn and burn method.

All I do is make a Pinterest account and follow a bunch of people everyday. I have images on my board with URLs in them. When I follow people they usually come into my profile then repin my images, this spreads out my links.

I use Pinterest because I find it has a better reach than any of the other social media platforms. I find I get more followers faster with Pinterest. Here's an example of an account I set up.
g5l3FZr.png

That's it folks;). You have just creates a little mini private blog network for your niche site where you can drop links to your videos or site.

A Few Things to Keep in Mind

Google likes natural link building and they encourage us to build links naturally. We always take a risk when building links ourselves. Even the top dog SEO companies build links so it's nothing new. Just be careful, If you build the link incorrectly you could get in trouble. No issues though you just disavow the backlink. Chances of this happening are very low so you should be fine.

I've only tested this on my niche sites with low to semi medium competition, so I can't advise on ranking large websites or hard keywords with this. Although this will add power to a website trying to rank a hard keyword you would need a more advanced link building structure. This tutorial is for people who have lot's of little niche websites or videos.

One last thing, Google doesn't pick up links right away. I had some guy the other day buy 1 Tumblr build a backlink then right after ask me why his backlink hasn't showed up in his program. This is why we use 10+ sites to link back. Google might only link 2 of them to your site or 5 or 7. We never know the outcome. Time is another factor, Google might link it back within 24 hours or within 2 months. This is the same with all link building.

Enjoy :):) 2am here, about time I went to bed haha.

Video version on me rambling on. Might be easier to follow.

Last edited:
Great post, ive been using Pinterest for backlinks for over 1yr already and its crazy. Be careful with the tumblrs though as there always spammed and can carry penaltys with them if you link to your money site!

Was good to find out someone else is using Tumblrs. Bought Scrapebox the other day to scrape my own, find high PA/DA expired blogs with a decent backlink profile (can find a gem now and then) Going to build start a small network and gradually add to it as I go.

Bookmarked the page of future reference. Backlinks seem to be my biggest problem

Was good to find out someone else is using Tumblrs. Bought Scrapebox the other day to scrape my own, find high PA/DA expired blogs with a decent backlink profile (can find a gem now and then) Going to build start a small network and gradually add to it as I go.

Bookmarked the page of future reference. Backlinks seem to be my biggest problem

Building up a network is definitely the way to go. I got this method off a mate. He skyped me and said " Give me a site and I'll rank it in 2 weeks" I said "yeah ok whatever bet you can't". It ranked in 6 days to 2nd spot. I asked him how and he did it. He wouldn't tell me for a long time then he finally told me he has a network of 500 Tumblrs and he dropped my link in 20 of them.

I've been doing it myself ever since

Very nice post. Glad to see someone writing on SEO. I miss doing SEO nowadays but it was very interesting. Just to follow of your post, i would just like to add that on-page seo(which include keyword relevancy, internal linking and outgoing link to authority sites helps but making out going links no-follow makes it look more natural) is very crucial along with off-page seo. When it comes to backlinks i always preferred getting quality over quantity. Always looked for the authority of the site where the backlink is created. Ranking a video is much easier than ranking a site and can be very fast. I still see some of my videos ranked pretty well on google after so many years.

Last edited:
They're important, but they're not going to be a panacea for bad content or poor on-page optimization or backlinks. Google I find still puts more value on backlinks. You can take a competitive search term and check each listing through a social signal checker and you'll see the one with the highest social shares isn't always the top result.

hey thanks for putting such a great post hear. Can you please come up with something like an estimated budget? I mean, the acquisition of services you have mentioned like Fiverr and social signal requires money...

It seems to be a promising technique... so, how you gonna rate it on a scale of 10?

hey thanks for putting such a great post hear. Can you please come up with something like an estimated budget? I mean, the acquisition of services you have mentioned like Fiverr and social signal requires money...

It seems to be a promising technique... so, how you gonna rate it on a scale of 10?

Hi, For ratings I'll let the results speak for themselves ;)

aA2Qrp7.png

M8aJmaT.png

As for the price well SEO is an ongoing cost you can't really put a budget on it. I started with 10 Tumblrs now I have over 120 and I keep growing it every day. What this means is I can just start a site in a niche log onto about 30-40 Tumblrs drop some links and I usually rank.

The is to build up a big network of web 2.0s so you can easily just log on and drop links on them. My $120 Tumblers cost me about $260 total so far, if I was to do this with Private blog domains it would be in the thousands

MI
Back