The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Tutorial] How To Rank Niche Sites and Videos In Google.

Yeah. A friend of mine has over 500 and I think he also used a spread sheet.

Hey Franks, do you reuse these tumblrs blogs for future sites or just once?

And when you get the tumblrs do you just post an image/text back to your site or do you engage for a while? If so, what are you using to manage/post on all these tumblrs?

Thanks

Hey Franks, do you reuse these tumblrs blogs for future sites or just once?

And when you get the tumblrs do you just post an image/text back to your site or do you engage for a while? If so, what are you using to manage/post on all these tumblrs?

Thanks

Hey,

I usually post 4-8 websites to a Tumblr, you can do more I don't see why not. Sometimes I just go in and upload an image and link and that's it, Sometimes I might do a small description. I might go in and upload an image and link then reblog 1 or 2 more random related images.

The trick is to just mix it up so you leave no patterns. there is no wrong way to go about it as long as you have a link on the Tumbr you will get a backlink. remember to check backlinks in Google webmasters as a lot of the tired party programs are very inaccurate.

Example one of my sites has 60 Tumblrs pointing to it but majestic only shows 5, Google webmasters shows 54.

Hey,

I usually post 4-8 websites to a Tumblr, you can do more I don't see why not. Sometimes I just go in and upload an image and link and that's it, Sometimes I might do a small description. I might go in and upload an image and link then reblog 1 or 2 more random related images.

The trick is to just mix it up so you leave no patterns. there is no wrong way to go about it as long as you have a link on the Tumbr you will get a backlink. remember to check backlinks in Google webmasters as a lot of the tired party programs are very inaccurate.

Example one of my sites has 60 Tumblrs pointing to it but majestic only shows 5, Google webmasters shows 54.

Once you are done with the tumblrs and leave them. Wont Tumblr remove or ban after there's no activity for a while?

Don't think so I've never had that issue.

Finally remembered what i forgot to ask last time.
What is the safe email to tumblr ratio? How many tumblrs do you have in one account (email)?

Don't want to put my eggs in one basket. Becuase if you ever make a mistake and do something stupid and tumblr bans your account, you'll lost all tumblrs right.

thanks,

Hey @Franklin Hatchett thanks for answering my questions. Rating is looking good but, don't you think its a bit risky to raise an entire building on uncertain foundations ( tumbler in this case). I mean in case if they managed to caught you.... you everything will collapse after all plenty of elements on tumbler directing towards a website almost enough to ring their bells... have your say please about the safety aspects.

Finally remembered what i forgot to ask last time.
What is the safe email to tumblr ratio? How many tumblrs do you have in one account (email)?

Don't want to put my eggs in one basket. Becuase if you ever make a mistake and do something stupid and tumblr bans your account, you'll lost all tumblrs right.

thanks,

I have 1 e-mail per account I brought 1000 e-mails about 6 months ago and I just use them

Hey @Franklin Hatchett thanks for answering my questions. Rating is looking good but, don't you think its a bit risky to raise an entire building on uncertain foundations ( tumbler in this case). I mean in case if they managed to caught you.... you everything will collapse after all plenty of elements on tumbler directing towards a website almost enough to ring their bells... have your say please about the safety aspects.

I have a site with over 8000 Tumblr links pointing to it and it's been going for 7 month ;) I have a large Tumblr with 15k followers and the links just spread and spread.

Anyhow for the link building no the chance of getting caught is like 0.01%. It's not like a PBN no footprints get left and I don't just use tumblers I use Weebly's as well and sometimes might buy $10 worth of blog comments for even more diversity. Plus there are millions of websites getting spread throughout tumblers everyday with reblogs etc....

This is what makes it worth it. These 2 I picked up today are power houses and will pass insane link juice.

PGZ8Cih.png

Ru727kp.png

@Franklin Hatchett hey the Superman... Thanks for replying at my queries, but I am stilled concerned for a possible scenario that can intercept any time. Thoug till today, its working fine... As you have mentioned about a huge number of backlinks, but after all its not ligitemate. What If one day, the tumbler discovers whats happening there....dont yu think everything connected to it will face a sudden death?

@Franklin Hatchett hey the Superman... Thanks for replying at my queries, but I am stilled concerned for a possible scenario that can intercept any time. Thoug till today, its working fine... As you have mentioned about a huge number of backlinks, but after all its not ligitemate. What If one day, the tumbler discovers whats happening there....dont yu think everything connected to it will face a sudden death?

To be honest if I sat around worried about what Tumblr might do I would never make any money ;) Nothing is linked... Tumblr can't do anything. It is legit it's just like is someone was to share your link on Tumblr... In the end you have a massive network on real looking tumblers with multiple post and some linking to website and some not.

bookmarked !
that article is full of new and good ways to rank your niche website, I been doing almost all those steps in PPD websites, but there is a lot of new things here.
I think I'll go back to PPD again haha

Correct, Tumblr is do follow however most people think it's no follow and don't bother with it :)
Thanks for the reply Franklin, that's awesome I had no idea!

So if somebody reblogs a link that I post on Tumblr, that is immediately a dofollow link? Or does it have to be reblogged over and over again through several established members?

banners
Back