The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Turkish traffic FINALLY paying off... 37.7% ROI so far!

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
With ever rising CPC for popular geo's I've been looking for new opportunities in countries with cheaper CPC on native networks like Mgid and RevContent.

I've already had a lot of succes in Asia with nutra offers, but somehow I couldn't get my Turkey campaigns in the green. I've been fucking around with this geo for almost a month now and FINALLY today I'm in the green.

zhkoUhB.png

ROI still has room for improvement. Blacklisting non converting placements is almost done, but there's still some optimizing possible in day and time parting without losing to much volume. Also there's room for raising my bids for high converting placements. And of course scaling to other sources.

I'm usually not a bragger. But after struggling so hard to make this GEO work, I just needed to share this. ;)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
congrats buddy, hard work always payout! any tips about this?
Thanks bro. Offer selection is obviously key. So be sure to rotate at least 3 similar offers. After picking a winner check which network offers the highest payout and ask for a bump once you start sending some quality traffic.

After that it all comes down to blacklisting and good bidding strategy for your converting placements.

I'm not going to reveal the exact offer, but it's nutra. This is what works for me on this specific offer + geo:
  • Native Ads, with shocking image and click bait headline
  • Keep adding new creatives every couple of days to improve ctr
  • Start with 3 or 4 landers, pick the winner and keep A/B testing small changes on that winner
  • Make sure your translations are 100%
  • Lose all desktop/tablet traffic, mobile converts best for this offer
  • Android > iOS
Hope this helps.

Great post, I have moved from USA and English speaking countries, to my country to lower the competition. So, I really like success stories about non-tier 1 countries. Sure, its harder to find a working angle, but once you find it, it really pays off :D

With ever rising CPC for popular geo's I've been looking for new opportunities in countries with cheaper CPC on native networks like Mgid and RevContent.

I've already had a lot of succes in Asia with nutra offers, but somehow I couldn't get my Turkey campaigns in the green. I've been fucking around with this geo for almost a month now and FINALLY today I'm in the green.

zhkoUhB.png

ROI still has room for improvement. Blacklisting non converting placements is almost done, but there's still some optimizing possible in day and time parting without losing to much volume. Also there's room for raising my bids for high converting placements. And of course scaling to other sources.

I'm usually not a bragger. But after struggling so hard to make this GEO work, I just needed to share this. ;)

giphy.gif
Hello @Martini ,
Congratulations!

MI
Back