The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Trying to reach $100day profit

Kaan

affiliate
Sorry for my lousy english

Hello, I'm taking my first steps to Affilate Marketing. I created my first test campaigns 2 days ago, after seeing terrible results, I decided to change my strategy.

Affilate Network: CrakRevenue - CPL
Traffic Source: TrafficStars
GEO: Turkey

I created a new banner and the click-through rate went up but there was no conversion.

I need your advice, I'll update regularly.

Good luck everybody

Adsızdtfb.png

You'll have to send a lot more traffic to see some conversions if you're using RON traffic.

I've tried RON on TrafficStars and it never gave me good results, instead try targetting their premium sites, like xhamster, sex.com, etc. Your cpc might go a little up but you'll definitely see a good increase in your CTR and CR (if the offer is good enough).

TR, CI, IN, PK traffic is dirt cheap in adult for a reason --it doesn't convert well --if at all
Make/find Spanish creatives and try ES,
PL, CZ convert some too --language sensitive

Last edited:
TR, CI, IN, PK traffic is dirt cheap in adult for a reason --it doesn't convert well --if at all
Make/find Spanish creatives and try ES,
PL, CZ convert some too --language sensitive
I do not know how to make a landing page, I use the landing page of the offer and these are usually in English. I tested a Spanish offer with 3 different banners, but the click-through rate was very low.
I can make a banner, but since I do not speak Spanish, I write on the banner with google translation, as a result it is overturned.

Last edited:
I do not know how to make a landing page, I use the landing page of the offer and these are usually in English. I tested a Spanish offer with 3 different banners, but the click-through rate was very low.
I can make a banner, but since I do not speak Spanish, I write on the banner with google translation, as a result it is overturned.
Never use google translate to make landing pages, it sucks. It's better to spy on other landing pages, translate those whole pages using google translate, then pick the lines you would like to use from multiple landing pages and implement them into your landing page. Else, hire a translator which gonna cost you money.
Which Traffic Network do you recommend
Try TrafficFactory, it's so easy to use and their traffic converts really well for adult dating offers.
I initially tried RON traffic but I guess it's a bug. I'm going to test premium sites today
With RON I hardly get 5-10% ctr on my landing pages, and from premium inventories it goes upto 25-30%. Tested on trafficstars and exoclick. So I never prefer RON. Unless you have got a very good converting campaign and you want to scale it badly.

Google, Bing, Facebook, even solo ads would work over sites like TrafficStars... But what are you promoting?
Have fun running compliant dating/adult offers on facebook.

Trafficstars is for adult traffic, which works well with the offer. Maybe around 30% bot but that's normal for push traffic.

Google and bing also hate these types of offers.

Hello again

I tested several different offers in many geographies. Despite the high click-through rate, there are no conversions.

Some countries I tested --> Denmark, Israel, ES, PL

tesst.png

I tested some Prime sites but the result is the same :/

Your advice is important to me!

Hello again

I tested several different offers in many geographies. Despite the high click-through rate, there are no conversions.

Some countries I tested --> Denmark, Israel, ES, PL

View attachment 19450

I tested some Prime sites but the result is the same :/

Your advice is important to me!
Split different geos into different campaigns. Easier to optimise that way. 1.1% is not a high ctr. Are you choosing these offers or are they being recommended to you?

Try some new network offers, less chance of a double conversion due to fresh DB.

Edit: Just saw your camp costs. Thats no where near enough to test an offer or lp.

Last edited:
Split different geos into different campaigns. Easier to optimise that way. 1.1% is not a high ctr. Are you choosing these offers or are they being recommended to you?

Try some new network offers, less chance of a double conversion due to fresh DB.

Edit: Just saw your camp costs. Thats no where near enough to test an offer or lp.
Nobody suggested this offer. Is there an offer you suggest I test?

Also all the offers I've tested so far are SOI. How many clicks should I expect conversions?

695 clicks, no conversion, is this normal?

Nobody suggested this offer.
Ask your AM what he recommends.
How many clicks should I expect conversions?
Not about clicks, test 10x the offer payout for each LP. Don’t direct link. Make sure you set a competitive bid so you don’t just get sent the shitty quality.
695 clicks, no conversion, is this normal?
For an offer that does not convert yes. Just a thought, have you set up conversion tracking properly.

Ask your AM what he recommends.
Not about clicks, test 10x the offer payout for each LP. Don’t direct link. Make sure you set a competitive bid so you don’t just get sent the shitty quality.
For an offer that does not convert yes. Just a thought, have you set up conversion tracking properly.
I tested several offers recommended by my affiliate manager, but the results were disastrous.
If the campaign bid is low, will the traffic I purchase be of poor quality? I thought only the speed of traffic would decrease.
sorry, i don't understand what you mean by "direct link"

If the campaign bid is low, will the traffic I purchase be of poor quality?
Low bid equals low quality
direct link"
Means that you don’t use a lp and forward the traffic straight to the offer without warming the leads up first.

You need to build up a strong relationship with Am’s to show that you’re serious about running traffic and generating leads. When your a newbie Am don’t give you the time of day mostly, it’s up to you to persevere.

Means that you don’t use a lp and forward the traffic straight to the offer without warming the leads up first.

You need to build up a strong relationship with Am’s to show that you’re serious about running traffic and generating leads. When your a newbie Am don’t give you the time of day mostly, it’s up to you to persevere.
I'm using the offer's own landing page. I guess I should make and test landing pages myself.

My Affiliate manager helps me with a lot of things, I don't think there is a problem with the offers they offer.

Until now I have always preferred a minimum CPM and used the landing pages of the offers.

I have no experience making a landing page, can you suggest me a site where I can make a landing page

Until now I have always preferred a minimum CPM
This is why you're receiving garbage traffic.
My Affiliate manager helps me with a lot of things, I don't think there is a problem with the offers they offer.
Some offers convert well some don't convert at all, it's the nature of this business.
I have no experience making a landing page, can you suggest me a site where I can make a landing page
You can either use purelander or landerlab. These cost money but are newbie friendly. You could make your own from scratch but that requires extensive knowledge on coding etc. Too time consuming for me.
I'm using the offer's own landing page.
This is whats called "direct linking"

Last edited:
This is why you're receiving garbage traffic.

Some offers convert well some don't convert at all, it's the nature of this business.

You can either use purelander or landerbuilder. These cost money but are newbie friendly. You could make your own from scratch but that requires extensive knowledge on coding etc. Too time consuming for me.

This is whats called "direct linking"
Got it, thank you for the information you gave me.

banners
Back