The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Trying to Focus from BCN

flanders16

affiliate
Hi to all the members here on Affiliatefix,

not too much to say, I'm just a 20 years old guy from Barcelona,Spain that have decided finally to take action on this forum. I have been on a lot of forums but all of them when they start to get more famous they lost a lot, spammers, scammers, I hate it... Hope never this happens to this forum. I'm thinking on making a Joruney soon, probably today or yesterday to motivate and help people on the best way possible and help the forum to write more content (Hope My content will be the best quality, I will try it.)

I will give more details about myself when I start the journey so this post will be short. I have been on IM or Internet Business in General since I was 14. I have been improving my skills and I have been in different business until I have found in which I could give my best and be comfortable.

Hope that someone can use my Knowledge to improve and make good relations with the people inside and outside the box, which I think is the essence of a forum.

Regards,
Flanders16

hey @flanders16 and welcome to affiliatefix :) .

that's not going to happen here am telling you :)
we know how to deal with that kind of people :)

I trust you, but you know how deep has been Internet on this years and just wait for the next.. People do whatever to make a few bucks and never bring value. That one of the Disadvantages of the facility access inside internet.

Hello flanders16. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Looking forward to see your journal.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I'm write in on the NOTEPAD, the first post will be long, Hope you enjoy it and Hope that I will be able to mantain them. I get borred easily on everything, I hate this part of my character..

I'm write in on the NOTEPAD, the first post will be long, Hope you enjoy it and Hope that I will be able to mantain them. I get borred easily on everything, I hate this part of my character..
The key to continue your journal even if you fail at first. 2 Years n half years ago I was just like you, a complete newbie in CPA industry. Everybody encouraged me to maintain my journal even if fail and I did so. Trust me, it's a good thing as you will get to know how far you have travelled. Good luck :)

The key to continue your journal even if you fail at first. 2 Years n half years ago I was just like you, a complete newbie in CPA industry. Everybody encouraged me to maintain my journal even if fail and I did so. Trust me, it's a good thing as you will get to know how far you have travelled. Good luck :)

Thanks for the reply mate, Hope you read my journey too jaja. I think you have a totally wrong mindset about my newbie status jaja but I understand that, you don't know me :p.

Anyway I'm newbie on a lot of things so yeah, I always will be a newbie.

Hi, @flanders16 and welcome to AffiliateFix! Just for the record, I've always thought that Ned Flanders was funny. :D

Mmkay, let's talk about spammers, see if we can put your mind to rest. First of all, we have no tolerance for them. All confirmed spammers are given the boot. If you happen to notice one before we do (we have to sleep sometime), hit the Report button at the bottom of a post. We will then check them out. Hope that eases your mind some on that subject.

On a happier note, I think it's great that you got your online start at such an early age. I see that as a big advantage for you. I'm sure you learned a ton of things that will help you, moving forward.

Like the others, I am looking forward to reading about your journey. Check out any of @internalsoul 's journeys. You'll see that they have long lifespans, recording the downs, along with the ups. We actually have many such threads by various members that kept them alive for quite some time. If you consistently post your results and issues, others can help you correct any problems and celebrate in your successes. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi, @flanders16 and welcome to AffiliateFix! Just for the record, I've always thought that Ned Flanders was funny. :D

Mmkay, let's talk about spammers, see if we can put your mind to rest. First of all, we have no tolerance for them. All confirmed spammers are given the boot. If you happen to notice one before we do (we have to sleep sometime), hit the Report button at the bottom of a post. We will then check them out. Hope that eases your mind some on that subject.

On a happier note, I think it's great that you got your online start at such an early age. I see that as a big advantage for you. I'm sure you learned a ton of things that will help you, moving forward.

Like the others, I am looking forward to reading about your journey. Check out any of @internalsoul 's journeys. You'll see that they have long lifespans, recording the downs, along with the ups. We actually have many such threads by various members that kept them alive for quite some time. If you consistently post your results and issues, others can help you correct any problems and celebrate in your successes. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi, thanks for the welcome and the advices!
Yeah I'm fan of flanders, the full demonstration of pacience, for my essencial on business, I don't why I started to use this username anyway jaja

About Spammers, yeah I know, but there are forum that when they start to have a lot of volume they aren't able to control all the threads.. it's impossible. The problem I'm talking it's the easy for everyone to register on a forum without any type of asks and start posting, I love freedom, but you know, it's risky.

About the early age, yeah I was curious when I was a kid, so I started to search and learn a really good first experience.

I will check the threads you said me, I have seen one if I'm not wrong, there are always things to learn.

Regards,
Flanders16

Hi Flanders16,
Welcome to the forum, my self i'm new here i'm looking forward reading your journey, the only way to make this happen and get to where you want to be, is to share your success and your steps with others people, you will get allot benefit of it, you help some and you will get help from other ones, i wish you the best and excuse my English.

Hi to all the members here on Affiliatefix,

not too much to say, I'm just a 20 years old guy from Barcelona,Spain that have decided finally to take action on this forum. I have been on a lot of forums but all of them when they start to get more famous they lost a lot, spammers, scammers, I hate it... Hope never this happens to this forum. I'm thinking on making a Joruney soon, probably today or yesterday to motivate and help people on the best way possible and help the forum to write more content (Hope My content will be the best quality, I will try it.)

I will give more details about myself when I start the journey so this post will be short. I have been on IM or Internet Business in General since I was 14. I have been improving my skills and I have been in different business until I have found in which I could give my best and be comfortable.

Hope that someone can use my Knowledge to improve and make good relations with the people inside and outside the box, which I think is the essence of a forum.

Regards,
Flanders16

It's great to have you with us @flanders16 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Loads of great opportunities await you in this community. Take your time, get in to reading and research mode. Devise and write a plan for what you want to do first.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, make the proper investment, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

It's great to have you with us @flanders16 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Loads of great opportunities await you in this community. Take your time, get in to reading and research mode. Devise and write a plan for what you want to do first.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, make the proper investment, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

I appreciate that Reply, but I'm 100% sure you haven't read my journey for your reply.

MI
Back