The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Tried a few things but...

clume16

affiliate
Hey guys , I'm sure you get this all the time ..

I have tried affiliate marketing with a bunch of click bank products & didn't get far , tried Google Sniper & some other programs just like it but found it wasn't quite for me

The latest thing i have been putting some time & money into is checking out sites on Flippa.com & started making a handful of sites (some still in progress) like selling SEO & selling social media likes , also considered dating sites & classified sites & wallpaper sites to make some $$ off the ads but most of this is still in progress

a few pointers would be a great help as i like the idea of getting some sites then have them rank high in Google
is this a good idea worth trying?, has anyone done similar?

Thanks

Without seeing exactly what you did to fail, it is difficult for anyone to offer assistance in how to succeed. Everything begins with a plan. If you don't have a clear plan to execute, then you cannot succeed. You said you tried a few things that didn't work. Then you say you have some other things in mind you want to try. This is not an approach to business that provides success.

I suggest you read through our Wiki and find a place in the industry that interests you. Once you have an entry point, you must design a plan, a budget, select one vertical, select one tracker, select one traffic source, get a VPS, and then put it all together and execute it. You must plan on failing along the way. It is part of every business on the planet. Failing gives you data that allows you to succeed. It's always been this way, it will always be this way.

You are a beginner, a Newbie, embrace it and follow the instructions and contributions others in this forum give you to increase your successes until your successes out number your failures. In our industry, and most any other business, success comes to those that embrace a failure as a learning moment. The failures are data sets that tell you what you need to know to succeed!

Everyone that is succeeding in this business has failures daily, it's because we are always trying new stuff. You are trying something new, expect to have failures, especially as a Newbie. We know ahead of time that we will encounter failures everyday. I spoke to a friend here in the forum that is killing it in T-Shirts. He told me just a few weeks ago that seven out of ten campaigns fails, I told him I averaged eight out of ten as failures. Yet we are both successes because once we find our failures, we can then study the data, scale up our successes, and then enjoy a pay day!

If you want the assistance of the many, many, successful members in this forum, you need to start forging relationships here by presenting what you know and what you don't know. Tell us where you plan to start, report your progress, report your failures with detail, report your successes, ask for help, and contribute what you learn to others threads as well. There are an abundance of greatly successful marketers in this forum as well as an abundance of Newbies. We are all here to help one another. Be a participant.

1. Pick and entry point
2. Establish a budget
3. Keep your personal money and business money in separate accounts
4. Select one vertical to master
5. Select one tracker to master
6. Select one traffic source to master
7. Get a VPS, Bluehost has one for $30 a month

There is more, but this will get you started. Once you have done this, then start new threads in the appropriate sub-forums for assistance in bringing it all together and launched. This is how everyone that finds success does it. Everyone! Me, the owner of the forum, the mods, the members, everyone does it like this. It is the best and quickest means by which to have a stable success.

Also, I recommend you go to this thread and read through the thread thoroughly.

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

It is full of Newbies stating what is in the way of their success. I know for a fact that you will see responses that will help you get on the track to success. This is a business, we are business people, treat it like a business. It requires research, dedication, execution, and collaboration.

Good Luck,

T J

MI
Back