The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Trials offers are scam?

Harris Khan

I have been promoting trial offers for two years. But now things are totally changed. I am on zero. And there was a time when I used to make passive income with them but now I am on zero. Everywhere I came through the trial product people talking about negative things. If you don't believe me go and read the comments yourself Blackcore Edge Review | Does it work?, Side Effects & Ingredients
I don't know why these companies do these stupid things and stole people's money without knowing them. To run a successful company we have to be sincere with our customers but I don't know why they do like this and do not sincere with their customers. But now this is end. People are getting smart. They would never buy trial offers again. And we affiliates are getting frustrate everyday because we are not making money as we used to make in past 4 years. So, this is my request to those companies who offers trials please make a sound relation with your customers do not scam them because they trust you buy your trials it does not mean you start to scam them. And in last sorry for my bad language. I am not so good because this is not my mother language. But I hope you guys can understand me. :)

It's not that they're a scam, it's that people are now a little nervous about them. You need to choose trustworthy trials, if that's possible, and help make people more comfortable about parting with their info. There are lots of stories about people not being able to stop companies from continuing to take money off their card or out of their account long after they cancelled the product.

If you can find offers that don't require a cc when signing up for the trial, or from reputable brands, it might help.

MI
Back