The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Translation Request --> What is Effiliation?

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
During some research today I found this website www.effiliation.com

The homepage intro reads -->

"Effiliation comes in as a customised partnership management platform amongst advertisers and publishers. Through a model based on performance marketing, it contributes to develop their respective activities by implementing appealing mechanisms for consumers"

Can anyone here translate into plain English pls? Live example appreciated

At first glance, I thought they were an affiliate network for e-comm. Which they are but not as we normally think of one....
Our teams creates, maintains and develops networks of influencers, referrers and and business getters in order to provide outstanding support to our clients.
They have clients like Rakuten and Columbia.

There might be something there for you @Honeybadger . They deal internationally and with name brands.

Brief details on this page: Publishers - www.effiliation.com

If you scroll down that page, you'll see a chart that shows Fashion & Accessories make up the largest piece of their offer pie. :)

At first glance, I thought they were an affiliate network for e-comm. Which they are but not as we normally think of one....

They have clients like Rakuten and Columbia.

There might be something there for you @Honeybadger . They deal internationally and with name brands.

Brief details on this page: Publishers - www.effiliation.com

If you scroll down that page, you'll see a chart that shows Fashion & Accessories make up the largest piece of their offer pie. :)
TY for explaining @azgold
I've been testing new software all day
The jargon jammed my brain !! o_O

brain GIF by Martin Onassis

The jargon jammed my brain !!

I think they are a service company that may provide copy, angle, and trigger recommendations with advice on budget and media buying possibly.

Excerpts:
"contribute and develop their business."
"make affiliation more appealing and adapted to new consumer trends every day"
"advise them on their strategic choices"
"Our agencies and international network support you in the development of your business outside this country"
"How to get to know your affiliates better and exactly to their expectations and develop your sales."

Last edited:
effiliation is a french, performance marketing affiliate platform similar as tradedoubler, timeone, awin or commision junction.
You can skip all the marketing blablabla on their front page, only purpose is to attract brands/advertisers.
I used to work with them few years ago, if you don't have a french audience, I don't think they ll be valuable to you

According to their website, they have international office locations on at least a couple of continents, so would that necessarily be pertinent?
From what I know, yes they have some offers for ES/IT and Brazil but it is clearly not their main geos.

They have good offers if you have french audience, a lot of things that works well on this market, some sweeps / local e commerce brands and financial/insurance CPL offers.

If you look at the affiliate platforms in France, such as TimeOne / Reactivpub / Adlead / AdventureConseil/ for example they are likely to have ES/IT 'offices' as it is the easiest countries to expand business (same latin culture).

My post was not meant to discredit Effiliation, I used to be a publisher (email marketing) in France and did not get any trouble at all with them, they paid on time (which is NET30/45 a classic in France)and their offers are as good as other platforms.

MI
Back