The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TrafficMonsoon Review

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I recently come up with a revenue sharing site name Traffic Monsoon. I'm pretty much confused about their process. Has anyone here already working with them and get paid. Would you like to share your experience with them?

Oh. I thought they were a traffic exchange. I was wrong - they are a traffic exchange+.
www.trafficmonsoon (dot) net

Far as I can tell, you get a cut (10%) of advertising purchases made by your referrals and get paid to click links. In addition to the traffic exchange, I mean.

Not my cup of tea but that's okay.

Have you looked for reviews or scam reports, that sort of thing?

I have not used this website before but recently i wanted to sign up for an affiliate program and clearly saw the Heading tag "NO TRAFFIC MOONSON". I checked the website.

So probably what that seller was trying to avoid was bad bad traffic that could ruin the conversion rate of his product... My thought.

I have not used this website before but recently i wanted to sign up for an affiliate program and clearly saw the Heading tag "NO TRAFFIC MOONSON". I checked the website.

So probably what that seller was trying to avoid was bad bad traffic that could ruin the conversion rate of his product... My thought.

I suspect you are right, @Babs

I know CPA offers don't allow this kind of traffic, so I doubt that it's targeted and may be a lot of bot traffic. But that's just speculation, as I really don't know this company. I'm just going by traffic exchanges in general.

MI
Back