The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

traffic statistic

bianca18

affiliate
The best tool to use for analyzing and monitoring site's traffic is Google Analytics. The other options are Statcounter and Awstats.

Some times Google Analytic also not couting very well, all statsitics programs has different statistics :wheelchair:

google is not meant to be to good if javascript is disabled or at least that was the case. I had 2 counters on my page as a test and statcounter always counted the hits and showed if people where clicking on ads etc, google missed quite a few which was also proven as adsense matched with what statcounter had.

Hi,

I found google analytics is just perfect as, it shows you visitors according to time frame, source and through the keywords, you can also see the details of your visitors of how long they stayed on your web site, pages they visited and links they clicked on. Due to such reasons it is better to use analytics for every purpose to know how many clients you are getting.

Thanks!

statcounter

I don't use Google analytics as I feel that it's too much complex,
I support statcounter.com as it counts well and show links to the referrer visitors and a lot more.
I don't recommend using 2 counters as it delay the page to load.
Any way counter are a very good toll to improve your site.

Google anayltics are spot on for real reports. If you want to view fake reports that inflate numbers then by all means do so ;)

I don't really want to track usless traffic (no script / bots / etc) anyway.

If you are using cPanel now,it could be done. Moreover,as guys recommended above,Google Analytic is a good option to help you realize it.

Google Analytics is the only effective tool I have seen yet. It shows real time traffic... Never tried any other tool but will surely try if there is some...

Hello.
Thanks for giving me chance to say something. I thing Google Analytics is the best for this purpose. I have been using this for 2 years, and i got such incredible result.

MI
Back