“FunnelFlux Zeydoo
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

traffic statistic

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by bianca18, Aug 30, 2009.

1. bianca18

bianca18 Affiliate affiliate

The best tool to use for analyzing and monitoring site's traffic is Google Analytics. The other options are Statcounter and Awstats.

2. AdCombo
  3. airforce1

airforce1 Affiliate affiliate

Right, google analytics is an useful tool for our webmasters but it might lag in real time updating. IMO.

4. desylina

desylina Affiliate affiliate

I use google analytic for mu statistic review :)

5. erkin

erkin Affiliate affiliate

Some times Google Analytic also not couting very well, all statsitics programs has different statistics :wheelchair:

6. bw1

bw1 Affiliate affiliate

google is not meant to be to good if javascript is disabled or at least that was the case. I had 2 counters on my page as a test and statcounter always counted the hits and showed if people where clicking on ads etc, google missed quite a few which was also proven as adsense matched with what statcounter had.

7. teddyB

teddyB Affiliate affiliate

8. snvservices

snvservices Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

I found google analytics is just perfect as, it shows you visitors according to time frame, source and through the keywords, you can also see the details of your visitors of how long they stayed on your web site, pages they visited and links they clicked on. Due to such reasons it is better to use analytics for every purpose to know how many clients you are getting.

Thanks!

9. xela1966

xela1966 Affiliate affiliate

statcounter

I don't use Google analytics as I feel that it's too much complex,
    I support statcounter.com as it counts well and show links to the referrer visitors and a lot more.
    I don't recommend using 2 counters as it delay the page to load.
    Any way counter are a very good toll to improve your site.

10. jaikanth123

jaikanth123 Affiliate affiliate

Google Analytics is the best tool for checking the traffic of the websites

11. neilrbowen

neilrbowen Affiliate affiliate

Google anayltics are spot on for real reports. If you want to view fake reports that inflate numbers then by all means do so ;)

I don't really want to track usless traffic (no script / bots / etc) anyway.

12. JennyRipley

JennyRipley Affiliate affiliate

If you are using cPanel now,it could be done. Moreover,as guys recommended above,Google Analytic is a good option to help you realize it.

13. jonathan10387

jonathan10387 Affiliate affiliate

Google Analytics is the only effective tool I have seen yet. It shows real time traffic... Never tried any other tool but will surely try if there is some...

14. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Affiliate affiliate

Hello.
    Thanks for giving me chance to say something. I thing Google Analytics is the best for this purpose. I have been using this for 2 years, and i got such incredible result.

15. ipod163

ipod163 Affiliate affiliate

Google analytics is the best, Statcounter is secend

banners