The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Traffic sources that allow direct APK downloads

luckymurari

affiliate
What are the traffic sources that allow direct APK downloads?

I am currently with Decisive and it doesn't allow direct APKs download and misleading (system notification, virus alert etc) ads. But, on the sites decisive displays my ads, I see people promoting APK downloads and system notification ads. Where could the traffic source be ?

Can you make a landing page and link to the APK from that? If you're trying to link directly to the APK from the banner itself, not only is it harder to find traffic sources, but you'd also probably be driving lower quality traffic.

Can you make a landing page and link to the APK from that? If you're trying to link directly to the APK from the banner itself, not only is it harder to find traffic sources, but you'd also probably be driving lower quality traffic.

For some apps the APK depends on the phone model, so this might not be possible in all the cases. Also, if the user downloads an APK, he has to install it manually, right?

I like using an entry alert to inform the user and has to press OK to download whatever APK file is.
Then use the meta refresh tag to redirect to the DDL APK offer.

MI
Back