The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Traffic source

collet

affiliate
Hello guys
hope you well.
I would like to try kadam .net advertising to run dating offers. So l just wanna ask if anyone has ever used it before or has any experience with kadam? please advise

Hello guys
hope you well.
I would like to try kadam .net advertising to run dating offers. So l just wanna ask if anyone has ever used it before or has any experience with kadam? please advise
Hello! happy to advise you ***Edited by Admin***

Last edited by a moderator:
People say it is easy to get traffic but it is not. Mostly Begineers prefer to get organic traffic for their website, blog or Landing page and doesn't want to pay for ads.
The traffic source I recommend is
Quora
FB Groups
YouTube

First provide value and ask them to visit you website. Don't paste link of you website.

Well what work for others it may not work for you amd viceversa .I think the best solution its to test the network with a small budget

I haven't heard of this network, but now I also promote dating offers, but on a different network. What network are you currently working with?
Hello guys
hope you well.

banners
Back