The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

traffic source of affiliate marketing

Kittu Bhattacharya

affiliate
Sir,I am a beginner in affiliate marketing,after listening to many you tuber"s voices,i have understood that the traffic source is most important but how to drive traffic to my website is not known to me, frankly speaking all you tubers just give a introduction to affiliate marketing,not the way to drive traffic which is a top secret,so please help me

No secret really ...
  1. Purchased Traffic various ads:web, email, other; or,
  2. Earned Traffic: SEO, Social Media, other.
Free traffic? Nothing is free unless your time working is free or all you have to use.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Traffic Sources - General

No one will show you exactly his/her Traffic Source!

You can check AffiliateFix Resources and do your own Tests and Spend Some Money!
if you're Lucky you will Get Profits :)

Free Social Media is only Free if you are Great Enough to make it in Autopilot (Paid Tools/Accounts/Proxys Required) but it's not Free if you are spending Many Hours doing Follow/Unfollow/Like etc Manually
<IG & FB Popular Methods>

*Focus on Searching Engines also*

Good Luck :D

Well yea many people dont show their best traffic source but also be aware that you need to work hard or spend money to find a way .Many people think its a magic formula where you make money easy but this dont come easy you need to work hard get a lot of failures etc

Many people will not share that sources for sure, but I can tell you it's something like native ads or in some domestic markets they are called teasers anyway. They have so much audience and traffic that I can't really resist there for. Order with ease;) Outbrain or Taboola or MGid.com

I primarily purchase SEM traffic from Google and Bing and make sure I am earning more than I am spending.

i have understood that the traffic source is most important but how to drive traffic to my website is not known to me

What niche does your website serve?
Is it a content site, a landing page, an affiliate site, what kind of site?

Traffic sources have to be tested, offers have to be tested, copy and images must be tested.

MI
Back