The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic drop

Robster78

affiliate
Hi guys, wonder if you have any ideas about this. I've got some issues with traffic on one of my sites.

Here's what's happened:
From June to Nov 06 traffic gradually increased to around 800 a day
Feb 07 traffic suddenly dropped off to about 200 a day and stayed that way
Oct 07 traffic suddenly increased to around 800 again
Looking at my traffic for yesterday its dropped again to the lower level.

Most of my traffic comes from having a large number of pages indexed in Google that attract traffic for obscure search terms. Using site: in Google search shows just over 3,000 pages indexed for my site, which is about right.

Obviously this has also affected my Adsense revenue. Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you have the site traffic stats, look at it and find out why traffic decreased? is it because of less number of referrers from google or is it because of the less number of direct visitors?

You can see the result of your traffic at certain stat analysis site such as googleanalytics, statcounter and austat.. you can choose which do you prefer to use, or you can use all of them.. anyway I think you are lacking of promotions for your site. Try do follow social bookmarking, blog commenting, yahoo answers and forums. You can see the result afterwards.

That is odd that it drops off so substantially. I would say a good solution would be to try and up your marketing more. If you can link your page, do more SEO then the traffic shouldn't drop so much int he future.

banners
Back