The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic but no leads

Azeez Oseni

affiliate
Hello house..Have been having this issue for a while now.Ok,I belong to this group on facebook with plenty of US residence and i felt..ohhh,I can make some money off them by promoting a MacDonald's offer I came across in Adworkmedia..so i created my landing page and then asked from the group members who are US residence,if they are interested, those who wanted in were sent the website and i asked them to submit their emails and take a survey since that was the Conversion requirement..I saw about 7clicks on my Adworkmedia account with no single Cent and kept wondering what must have gone wrong...This isnt the first time as I have spent a lot on Ads on Facebook but neva got a single sale.

Agree with @Pavel Yudkevich

Also maybe your way of promoting is not good enough, offer may have too much to fill in to reach a conversion.

These days, you don't need to re-invent the wheel - stuff like what you just said may of worked in 2002 but not now, find what's working and imitate then innovate (copy and improve)

Even if you got 1 lead, you can't scale, you can't get more and there's no further to go from there so even if you did it's pointless. Think about it :D

Try Canadians :p
You may need 50 or 100 click throughs to the form to get a lead -- can you afford to get that much traffic?
Maybe 10 or 20 -- who knows? There are no CR (conversion ratios) carved in stone -- there are many variables ...

Last month McDonald's salads sent many to the hospital with food poisoning I read. I am an American that never eats at McDonald's so maybe I am biased ;)

This month I have 56 click-throughs off a dormant twitter feed with no free registrations.
I would have expected 1 (at least) free registration. A free registration might be the equivalent of a leads. A no cost transaction -- just an email registration.

So either the traffic sucks or the *offer* sucks. Why should I waste my time.

MI
Back