The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking tool

I just started using AdsBridge. I don't know for some reason I just love it so far. Pricing is pretty fair & support was really fast. The campaign wizard was pretty neat feature to start the first campaign. Binom and Voluum are also worth mentioning. Both fantastic tracker so I suggest just choose one asap. Don't waste too much time on choosing the tracker :)

Last edited:
@Bhavin Shah The guys are 100% right, there are a few good trackers to choose from that have really stepped up their game lately and the mentioned Thrive, Adsbridge, Binom and Voluum are definitely among them. I'm sure you will end up satisfied with your final choice, whatever it is going to be.

Maybe @towhidzaman is right (he mostly is ;)) but I think you should put some thought into your choice and calculate the most beneficial option for you - it might just work better in the long term.

Also very important, think if a tracker provides you with any tutorials and step-by-step guides to help you in the beginning. Many affiliates are overwhelmed with the information overload they're facing so find one that walks you through creating campaigns and setting up tracking in a way that works for you.
For example, in Voluum every user is offered a free onboarding session where he learns how to get around the platform.

If you wish and have 10-15 mins, I can put you in direct contact with someone from Voluum sales team and they'll quickly walk you through the Voluum features that would work best with your campaigns. If you do not want to be contacted by anyone, I would recommend you to check our Voluum YouTube channel so you can understand Voluum a little bit better. I am always here to help if you have any questions, just PM me.

@Bhavin Shah The guys are 100% right, there are a few good trackers to choose from that have really stepped up their game lately and the mentioned Thrive, Adsbridge, Binom and Voluum are definitely among them. I'm sure you will end up satisfied with your final choice, whatever it is going to be.

Maybe @towhidzaman is right (he mostly is ;)) but I think you should put some thought into your choice and calculate the most beneficial option for you - it might just work better in the long term.

Also very important, think if a tracker provides you with any tutorials and step-by-step guides to help you in the beginning. Many affiliates are overwhelmed with the information overload they're facing so find one that walks you through creating campaigns and setting up tracking in a way that works for you.
For example, in Voluum every user is offered a free onboarding session where he learns how to get around the platform.

If you wish and have 10-15 mins, I can put you in direct contact with someone from Voluum sales team and they'll quickly walk you through the Voluum features that would work best with your campaigns. If you do not want to be contacted by anyone, I would recommend you to check our Voluum YouTube channel so you can understand Voluum a little bit better. I am always here to help if you have any questions, just PM me.

hehe I haven't used Voluum for a long time (used to have an account back in the day when Voluum was launched) but you bet I will use it again soon :D

It`s definitely AdsBridge! They are constantly improving and creating new useful features. I have been using AdsBridge for a year now, it really helps to optimize traffic

@Bhavin Shah

Hello, it's a personal choice for everyone which tracker to use. But if you want to choose wisely, you should first research and analyze which goals each tracker is trying to achieve and what is their market strategy. For example, RedTrack is an easy-to-use and feature-rich Tracker with clean UI, and it was planned to make RedTrack a great tool to use on a daily basis. Staying simple is a serious task when you are adding 5 new features each month (like we do). Just look at the Google Analytics and you will understand that it's hard to be both sophisticated and intuitive as a software.

Second pillar of simplicity is Support and we are trying to be the best here. If you are new to Tracking Software we can even set up your advertising campaigns for you. Write to support for details support@redtrack.io

And we have a free trial for 14 days where you can see if RedTrack suits your needs. After that, an affordable price of 29$/month. So, our strategy is to make a reliable Tracker that is stuffed with features and can satisfy any professional affiliate.

Features + simplicity. That easy.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi @Bhavin Shah !
You asked about the best tracking tool, but this question is very personal. I mean, which expectations do you have from the tracker your could name "the best" ? Which functions must this tracker have?

For example, at AdsBridge you find very detailed statistics, responsive support even at the 14 day trial period (by the way, you don't need to pay additionally for support), landing page editor right in your account, free SSL certificate for domains, bought via our system and a plenty of cool features and other functions.

So, it is you who decides how cool AdsBridge is)) However, to find it out, I invite you to test AdsBridge and make up your mind!

We find that Mouseflow is great for finding usability issues on landing pages. It records user sessions and creates heatmaps, so can help you pinpoint friction, errors and such on a website. Not strictly a tracking tool, but a great one for helping you to increase conversions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Track clicks and tracking UX are definitely related but in programmatic traffic manipulation -- something gets lost.
You cannot 'optimize' without understanding the person's actions on the webpages they encounter.

Track clicks and tracking UX are definitely related but in programmatic traffic manipulation -- something gets lost.
You cannot 'optimize' without understanding the person's actions on the webpages they encounter.

Hey guys,
@Graybeard, you are definitely right.
An affiliate should analyze as more as possible user actions or events. We made a guide about all the required settings you need for your web pages and integrations.
I agree that everyone has own best tracker according to the needs and goals. Just try to pick out a powerful tool to scale your affiliate marketing easily in the future. And test everything, not only landers or creatives but trackers too.

Sincerely,
Binom team

banners
Back