The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking problems, delay?

comegetbravo

Hey!
I have just started promoting a battery saver app with PopCash.
Voluum shows me that I have gotten 1830 visits to my landing page and 0 conversions while my offer network only says that I gave gotten 75 clicks but 1 conversion, that's 1.3% conversion rate. what happened with the rest of the traffic? Is it delayed? Or do I have a 0.04% CTR with a 1.3% CR? That's really really bad and will never work out... the offer pays $0.45.

Hey!
I have just started promoting a battery saver app with PopCash.
Voluum shows me that I have gotten 1830 visits to my landing page and 0 conversions while my offer network only says that I gave gotten 75 clicks but 1 conversion, that's 1.3% conversion rate. what happened with the rest of the traffic? Is it delayed? Or do I have a 0.04% CTR with a 1.3% CR? That's really really bad and will never work out... the offer pays $0.45.

Of the top of my head.

- Your Voluum tracking setup might not be right.
- 1830 isnt THAT big of a number for Pop traffic. The user didn't ask for it, so its like SPAM to him.
- Visits to landing page are not counted in affiliate network. So 75 would be the clicks you got on your landing page. 75/1830*100 = 4.098% not 0.04, Thats not great, but thats not bad either.
- Battery saver apps have been around for a LONG while and all the common angles have been tested and tried. So unless you can come up with a whole NEW angle or find REALLY cheap traffic, its not going to work.

I would say, test more angles until you spend 25$. Also split test offers, which means to find similar offers and rotate them on the same lander.

Good luck.

banners
Back