Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracker questions

joeyyyy

Hi there,

I am still bit confused about Trackers... Please have a look at my 3 questions:

1) What exactly do I need to track?

2) Why Google Analytics is not enough?

3) What are the main differences between Trackers? I think they should be all the same, just small differences:)

Thank you very much!

Hey @joeyyyy :) .
let me answer your Questions :) .

1) What exactly do I need to track?
you can track many things like device type , device model , country , ISP (Internet service provider) , landing pages , ..... etc .

2) Why Google Analytics is not enough?
google analytics is not good for cpa , because it can't show you all details like .
for example google analytics doesn't give you the ip address of the visitor .also there is no thing called Post back in google analytics , lot of things is missing there if you want to track your CPA campaigns using google analytics . but if you want to track the stats of your website's visitors it is good for that .

3) What are the main differences between Trackers?
that's true the principle is the same , but there are some deferences for example there is self hosted trackers and there is cloud hosted trackers, they are also different is the look some of them include some features that other do not ..... ETC .

I've read on some seo blog that GA hides quite much info due to the security and privacy reasons. So, that's why GA can't reflect all traffic sources etc.

Answer to all your questions are :

Using Individual Data to Understand What’s Driving Your Aggregate Data
It makes sense to focus your data analysis around people, because after all, it’s people who impact your business. Analytic is a people-tracking web analytics tool. You won’t be getting unique sessions or visitors. Use Google Analytics for that data.

To understand what’s driving your aggregate data, you need to dig deeper and get your hands a little dirty. Looking at daily active users and monthly active users is great in aggregate; but to understand what’s driving those numbers, you need to look at individual data. What’s causing one person to use your service daily while another uses it less often?

banners
Back