The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TopOffers doesnt care or want new affiliates?

HornyRabbit

affiliate
Hi All,

So last week i have signed up at TopOffers and was hoping to become their new affiliate, and start throwing some high quality traffic towards them... But for some reason, TopOffers clearly doesnt care or want new affiliates... I have contacted their support multiple times, and the only thing i get back as a answer (if you can call it a good reply) is:

''I will pass your request to her once again''

''It was nice talking to you! Take care, goodbye!''

And when i contact another AM by Skype of TopOffers, she tells me to wait on my AM to reply to me... So now we are a week further, and i tried to get my AM attention by calling here on Skype, but she declined my call, and still refuses to answer my questions... (I have never talked/done business with her or her company)

It seems to me that TopOffers doesnt care that much, and soon will be out of business?

I'm just writing my experience here... maybe then they will get eager to reply.. (at least i hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
hoping to become their new affiliate, and start throwing some high quality traffic towards them

That was your first mistake. Based on this statement I can only assume they have an approval process. You felt for some reason the approval process doesn't matter and they will accept everyone... and started throwing traffic at it under the assumption you would be approved. Generally when there is an approval process, there is a reason for it and it means you may not get accepted so you should not toss money or traffic at something before approved.

ut for some reason, TopOffers clearly doesnt care or want new affiliates

I am again making assumption here, but the way you are writing your message is leading me to these assumptions. It seems more likely you started harassing them with messages every single day to the point they just didn't want to work with you. It doesn't mean they don't want new affiliate it means you harassed them so they don't want you as a new affiliate. I have waiting at times for a week or two before hearing back about whether I would be accepted as an affiliate. Sometimes even after waiting a few weeks, they still want more details - where is my traffic going to come from, how much traffic will I send, how many leads do I expect, how fast will leads be given. All in all at times you can be waiting up to a month before being accepted by an affiliate program. You have no idea how many team managers they have nor how many affiliates are applying per day.

It seems to me that TopOffers doesnt care that much, and soon will be out of business?

It seems more likely you are just butt hurt over not getting accepted and eventually just ignored and thus hoping they go out of business or accept you. This is your very first post on affiliatefix, and its a post to bash a program. No posts introducing yourself, your experience, asking questions, nor anything else. You just joined and started bashing as if you want to get back at them by causing others not to even bother trying to work with them. In all honestly your post will probably draw them more attention and get more people checking them out.

maybe then they will get eager to reply.

If they do I suspect we will all get a clearer picture of what took place and I somehow suspect you won't like the outcome.

My account manager at TopOffers is

For professionalism you probably should avoid name dropping in a situation like this. They are after all just employees of a company. They have rules and guides that they must follow per the agreement they have with their company. You should never blame the low end of the totem pole for anything you are feeling.

By the way, welcome to the forums and hope this isn't your last post.

You didn't send traffic until you were approved for the offer, did you? I assume the network approved you, or you wouldn't have access to the offers.

@TopOffers is an active and valuable vendor here. Maybe she will pop into this thread.

This is your very first post on affiliatefix, and its a post to bash a program. No posts introducing yourself, your experience, asking questions, nor anything else. You just joined and started bashing as if you want to get back at them by causing others not to even bother trying to work with them. In all honestly your post will probably draw them more attention and get more people checking them out.

Exactly.

@azgold, thanks for tagging us here. Somehow, we haven't seen this thread at all.

@HornyRabbit We are sorry you've had such experience with TopOffers. In fact, it's technically impossible sending traffic before approval and you can only get the links from your personal manager.
We are getting a lot of applications daily and it's getting harder to provide everyone with clear and detailed feedback.
Also, in order to protect the quality of traffic and services we provide, we have to decline a lot of affiliates, even before we really test their traffic.

We hope this situation hasn't affected your enthusiasm for affiliate marketing.
Good luck!

Everyone summed this up nicely. Bashers show up frequently and never come back because they don't have any meat in there claims.

The only reason I don't delete this thread as I hope it stands as a lesson for others. (cough, cough, like that'll happen!o_O)

MI
Back