Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Top 7 ways to optimize marketing activities with chatGPT

CPV Lab Pro

Service Manager
Service Manager
CPV Lab Pro
SM CPV 5.png

The internet is full of tips and pieces of advice about how to best use chatGPT to improve your business.

We did some research on our own and here are the Top 7 ways to optimize your marketing with chatGPT:
  • Content Creation
  • SEO - test descriptions and titles
  • Translation
  • Keywords research
  • Newsletter creation
  • Rephrase content
  • Generate landing page code
Check here the complete article with examples: Top 7 ways to optimize your marketing with chatGPT!

How do you use chatGPT in your activities? did you already include it in your processes or do you plan to do so anytime soon?

Let's hear your ideas in the comments below and learn from each other!

AI Language translation:

I think I'll find some time to try this on a lander. I typically use natives from the geos for my landers. My content sites are English only at this time. When using regional native language translators though, the big advantage is they can use vernaculars to make the landers appear local or regional. Let's see if AI can replicate that.

I have spent some time this past week taking some deep dives into AI for practicality. AI just doesn't have what's needed for the lander copy. AI just isn't at a point where it can be creative enough to understand regional thinking for angles, hooks, and triggers. AI needs to be able to "Sell the sizzle".

On the task automation side, I am seeing some very enticing opportunities and have thrown some test projects to one of my dev guys for some A/B testing against current backend processes.

Didn't know about Reverso, sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

For the translation part, I believe it still needs extra checks, but it will take less time for a translator to do that than doing everything from scratch. So, probably that's the safe way to start using AI for translation and the help will be in less hours paid for translation.

From an affiliate standpoint, translation would be one of safest and easiest way in terms of penetration into AI. Noted that at this time, it seems full fledged landers still have some hiccups. But at least in terms of teaser creatives/captions ChatGpt seems like a interesting choice. You probably can't beat a native for this, but it's least a start for affiliates wanting to take the plunge into another geo.

Didn't know about Reverso, sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

For the translation part, I believe it still needs extra checks, but it will take less time for a translator to do that than doing everything from scratch. So, probably that's the safe way to start using AI for translation and the help will be in less hours paid for translation.
agree ^^^
chatgpt helps --> saves time
but needs human editing
or will sound robotic

Baidu, the China based search engine, says it will be using its own ChatGPT type creation --so it has been trained in the Chinese language.

The code for training is not language dependent, and most likely, other languages will be added as time goes on.

Since ChatGPT uses prompt phrases the translation work will get easier. Still, a human review of a foreign language would be advisable to get the right inflection You want to avoid making the next Chevy Nova Translation Blunder :D

chatgpt helps --> saves time
but needs human editing
or will sound robotic

Prompt: "chatgpt helps saves time but needs human editing or will sound robotic"

Wrong! This is the latest AI I have found --this is unedited output text!

1680266216010.png

MI
Back