The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Top 10 best converting affiliate products here?

wallstreeterww

affiliate
Hey guys , what are the top 10 affiliate programs here that convert the highest? Im looking for some programs to sign up for through 5star:)
thanks

Do you have a specific niche? Maybe we could help recommend a good fit if we knew that.
Just recommending a bunch of unrelated programs probably would not help much.

The 10 affiliate programs at the top of the sidebar all convert well,
but it's just a matter of which ones are a good match for your site.

Thanks in advance for supporting 5 Star and joining some of our merchants.

Hello again Linda, i dont have a specific niche but something that converts at 15% or better and takes only an action like a short fillout form or something like that. Anything but insurance.:)
I will also check out the programs at the top of the sidebar. I have someone make a quick site for any subject so making the website isnt a major thing for me.

Most of the 5 Star programs in the sidebar are pay per sale. You are looking for offer based programs so that would be MarketLeverage. They have TONS of top offers - so after you join just talk to your affiliate manager to find out some of the best converting offers and figure out which ones to run.

Anything like that is likely going to be a low payout, not that you couldn't make a stable income from doing that.

I know of a few article marketers like myself that make good money promoting some short form submits with articles.

Market Leverage is really good to work with. I also like Max Bounty as my affiliate manager knows the type of things that I would find easy to promote with articles (due to my website that I showed them for my application). She has also given me some good campaign ideas for other products. I just do not have the time right now to go into them all... I wish I did... Katie is very helpful.

Thanks Linda will check them out. Clintoc I know they pay low but they convert easily. This is exactly what im looking for. Thanks also for market bounty.
Also Linda or Clintoc do you both know of the best free credit report affiliate program available?

I'm sure both networks have at least one, maybe more credit report offers. I'd join and ask the affiliate manager which offer is best and compare payouts and conversion rates.

Hey Wallstreeterww We have several type of offers you're looking for. If you have any questions, contact your Publisher manager, or of course, me until you are assigned a dedicated manager (you'll get one as soon as your application is approved).

Thanks!
Dina

Hello Dina, I signed up a few days ago but I havent recieved a phone call yet from an affiliate manager. Hopefully I will hear from one soon so that I can see what offers are in your network.

@WallStreeterWW Hey there! Shoot me an email with the e-mail address you applied with and I'll take a look. I can be reach at Dina at marketleverage dot com or on AIM at mktlvgDina. Looking forward to chatting!

Hello again Dina, im having an impossible time getting my friend signed up for market leverage and myself. I have over 100 sites and I cant for the life of me understand why they dont want to accept us both.

Guys is there any network that isnt this picky as far as accepting affiliates?
I never knew it was this hard getting an acceptance?

Hi again,

While I don't have specifics as to why you're application was not approved, I've reached out to our application team to discuss.

We have very strict application requirements that every affiliate must adhere to, both at sign up and as a continued publisher with our network. We want to guarantee quality of service for our publishers and advertisers, and in some instances applications that should be approved get lost in the mix. Let me speak with our team and get back to you via DM.

Thanks again for reaching out!

Hi again,

While I don't have specifics as to why you're application was not approved, I've reached out to our application team to discuss.

We have very strict application requirements that every affiliate must adhere to, both at sign up and as a continued publisher with our network. We want to guarantee quality of service for our publishers and advertisers, and in some instances applications that should be approved get lost in the mix. Let me speak with our team and get back to you via DM.

Thanks again for reaching out!

Thanks alot:)

banners
Back