The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

tool spin article?

davidper

affiliate
I need tools to spin articles satellite site and I did not find it, more stuff to read ambiguous spin so I need help in day.cam Thanks!

I'd suggest that you manually re-write articles you intend to post on your other site. Article spinners may make the creation of content easy but no matter how good they are, anyone visiting your site will notice that the articles have been spun and they'll leave your site quickly. Whatever it is you wanted to get from your site [traffic to your primary site maybe] you won't get it. So go for manual spinning.

And since Google can recognize spun content, you won't be getting any traffic from search engines.

I'd suggest that you manually re-write articles you intend to post on your other site. Article spinners may make the creation of content easy but no matter how good they are, anyone visiting your site will notice that the articles have been spun and they'll leave your site quickly. Whatever it is you wanted to get from your site [traffic to your primary site maybe] you won't get it. So go for manual spinning.

And since Google can recognize spun content, you won't be getting any traffic from search engines.
I just want to create content when backlink from a satellite site because it needs large amounts of content

If you are serious about writing, you should never spin articles even if the articles are your own. Publishing spin articles will damage your reputation as a writer. If you spin articles for your clients, that is also unprofessional behavior. Furthermore, search engines can identify spun articles

Spinning an article is never a good idea in my opinion, as no matter how good you think it's been done, there will always be part of it that will sound, or sometimes even feel familiar to a reader that they've read what you've wrote before.

Using the same facts and figures that another article does, depending on the niche, sometimes can't be helped but other than that, content should really be 100% original.

Content spinning works but some words are difficult to understand. If you rewrite the content yourself that is better

Yeah, +1 for doing it yourself. Spinners just don't and cannot do a good job. I've tried them all and they all perform poorly. Learn to write or outsource the writing.

I agree with all above as they said about spinning. Actually spinning article reduces the quality. Manually re-write is the best way to write quality articles for the beginners, even professional writer also manually re-writes article.

There are many spin tools are available in the market, just for the sake of back links you are creating the content means it may not work out for some directories or forums. Better to write the content of your own to increase reliability. Or else you may not know when your back links are penalized by Google, who knows it may change the algorithm or your posted sites may remove your post, once they found that meaning was very unclear.

banners
Back