The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tool Recommendations

Tuavale

I wanted to get some feedback on the branding of tools everyone is using. Hoping this post isn't out of turn and unethical. I'm starting out and I just want to make sure I'm researching the most useful tools to get started.

Affiliate Networks - Clickback, Advidi
Tracker - Voluum
Hosting/VPS - LiquidWeb
Domain Registration - Namecheap
Outsourcing - UpWork and Fiverr or Content Pit
Spy Tool - Adplexity
Keyword Tool - Google Keyword Planner
VPN - Buffered

Are these all necessary for starters? Are there any adjustments that anyone could recommend and why? Lastly and most importantly, am I missing anything???

Hoping this post isn't out of turn and unethical.

It is neither of those things and we welcome your questions.

There are a ton of tools for each area. Some people like one, some another.

Affiliate Networks - Clickback, Advidi

I've never heard of Clickback. Do you mean ClickBank? If so, unless something has changed, it's very easy to get an account. Read their payment policies before you promote, so you know what you need to be able to get paid. They've been around for a long time and they do pay I know from experience, once you meet their requirements for payment. Just watch which products you choose to promote, check their lander(s) and see if you can find reviews. Not everything on CB is wonderful.

Advidi used to be a vendor here. I've never worked with them but they had one 5-star review. There are about a bazillion affiliate networks and programs listed in our Resources section that you can check out. Or, you can create a thread with a Network Wanted (or Offer Wanted) prefix in the Business Centre and the vendors will come to you. ;)

Tracker - Voluum

Voluum is an awesome tracker! They also have given us a discount for our members.

Hosting/VPS - LiquidWeb

If you ask 10 different people, you'll probably get 10 different opinions. Just make sure that you get enough resources for what you're planning to use it for (landing pages, website). If you're wanting c-panel, check to see if it's included in your plan price or you have to order it separately.

Yup, or NameSilo.

Yup, those will work, although I've never heard of Content Pit. Make sure you get someone who is a fluent native speaker of your target audience's language. Ask any questions of the seller and if you aren't sure of, or happy with the answers, look for a different seller. Ask to see samples of their work/portfolio, if possible.

Spy Tool - Adplexity

Perfect! They have a discount for our members that you can take advantage of, too. :)

Keyword Tool - Google Keyword Planner

Not my favourite, at least as the only go-to. There are a bunch of keyword tools, it can be a good idea to check at least a couple in addition to G's.

Keyword Search Tools with Freebies

SemRush
Moz
Answer the Public
ahrefs
Wordstream used to have a freebie but I haven't looked at them in a long time, dunno if they still have it

Not Free but Offers a 45% Discount

Long Tail Pro is supposed to be very good

VPN - Buffered

Sorry, I don't know them, so can't say.

Are these all necessary for starters?

Nope, they're not. However, you have everything you need to start out fully armed and ready to rumble. Some of those tools can save you a bunch of time, in terms of work and realizing a return. It will still involve work and a learning curve but having everything you need from the start can give you an edge.

The one thing I will say, is that you might want to start with a free tracker (quite a few in Resources) until you figure out setting up tracking links, postbacks and data analysis. Then move to Voluum, or whichever paid tracker you like then.

Hope some of that is helpful.

It is neither of those things and we welcome your questions.

There are a ton of tools for each area. Some people like one, some another.

I've never heard of Clickback. Do you mean ClickBank? If so, unless something has changed, it's very easy to get an account. Read their payment policies before you promote, so you know what you need to be able to get paid. They've been around for a long time and they do pay I know from experience, once you meet their requirements for payment. Just watch which products you choose to promote, check their lander(s) and see if you can find reviews. Not everything on CB is wonderful.

Advidi used to be a vendor here. I've never worked with them but they had one 5-star review. There are about a bazillion affiliate networks and programs listed in our Resources section that you can check out. Or, you can create a thread with a Network Wanted (or Offer Wanted) prefix in the Business Centre and the vendors will come to you. ;)

Voluum is an awesome tracker! They also have given us a discount for our members.

If you ask 10 different people, you'll probably get 10 different opinions. Just make sure that you get enough resources for what you're planning to use it for (landing pages, website). If you're wanting c-panel, check to see if it's included in your plan price or you have to order it separately.

Yup, or NameSilo.

Yup, those will work, although I've never heard of Content Pit. Make sure you get someone who is a fluent native speaker of your target audience's language. Ask any questions of the seller and if you aren't sure of, or happy with the answers, look for a different seller. Ask to see samples of their work/portfolio, if possible.

Perfect! They have a discount for our members that you can take advantage of, too. :)

Not my favourite, at least as the only go-to. There are a bunch of keyword tools, it can be a good idea to check at least a couple in addition to G's.

Keyword Search Tools with Freebies

SemRush
Moz
Answer the Public
ahrefs
Wordstream used to have a freebie but I haven't looked at them in a long time, dunno if they still have it

Not Free but Offers a 45% Discount

Long Tail Pro is supposed to be very good

Sorry, I don't know them, so can't say.

Nope, they're not. However, you have everything you need to start out fully armed and ready to rumble. Some of those tools can save you a bunch of time, in terms of work and realizing a return. It will still involve work and a learning curve but having everything you need from the start can give you an edge.

The one thing I will say, is that you might want to start with a free tracker (quite a few in Resources) until you figure out setting up tracking links, postbacks and data analysis. Then move to Voluum, or whichever paid tracker you like then.

Hope some of that is helpful.

Sorry about that. Yes, Clickbank. Lol! I tried hard to proofread. This ultra helpful. I can't thank you enough. I saw your post about you retiring. I bid you good journey in all your future endeavors.

Hi, I've worked with some of them.

Affiliate Networks - Advidi
I was working with their finance vertical, was satisfied with results. I quited because I decided to change the niche.

Tracker - Voluum
I had been using it for one month. Too costly for nothing special, as for me.

All my domains are registered here :)

Never achieved success in UpWork. Maybe, this is just about me.
Fiverr and Content Pit - never tried.

Spy Tool - Adplexity
Really good thing for inspiration.

Hi, I've worked with some of them.

Affiliate Networks - Advidi
I was working with their finance vertical, was satisfied with results. I quited because I decided to change the niche.

Tracker - Voluum
I had been using it for one month. Too costly for nothing special, as for me.

All my domains are registered here :)

Never achieved success in UpWork. Maybe, this is just about me.
Fiverr and Content Pit - never tried.

Spy Tool - Adplexity
Really good thing for inspiration.
Thank you for the recommendations.

banners
Back