The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

To start a internet marketing as a newbie!

Hey Everyone, I want to start internet marketing as my career. Help me the best way ho can I proper start...

Hello and welcome to the AffiliateFix @Asaduzzaman ! As a Newbie, you start at the beginning. First read our WIKI and use it as your daily reference. Next, start reading throught he forum and study the various methods of marketing so that you can decide which one you will start with. Do the same for trackers, traffic sources, and networks.

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

The world of marketing is an aggressive and fast moving industry. To make an entrepreneurial career of it, take charge of your future with this industry. You can do it, just be committed and take serious action. When someone truly wants something, they won't let anything get in the way of it coming to be a reality!

Good Luck!
We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

Thanks a lot to reply @tutortj

My favorite network is maxbounty and applied to get your approval.

I want to know which tracker would be good for newbie to start & I have some experience PPC traffic.

Thanks a lot to reply @tutortj

My favorite network is maxbounty and applied to get your approval.

I want to know which tracker would be good for newbie to start & I have some experience PPC traffic.

At present, I would recommend Voluum, AdsBridge, Thrive, or BEVO. Not in any particular order, they are all very good.

MI
Back